What is your favorite Cartoon of all time

AryaX

Cartoon... ? Not anime... Umm... Simpsons? :unsure:

Katsuya

Not too sure. There are many- yugioh, beyblade, vanguard- ah, prob vanguard.

Squirrel

Tom and Jerry( best one), poppey the sailor(funny one)
Then goes oggy and the cockroaches (hilarious)
Then dragon tales

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
The Land Before Time, Postman Patt, Noddy, Casper the Ghost, Strawberry Shortcake...and....the one and only...Dora the Explorer!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Childhood was mostly books or drawings, so not much TV for me to be nostalgic over.

BUT I've been watching this series on YouTube and it's fucken awesome

while growing up: yu gi oh, detective conan, timon and pumbaa, ben 10, and some Disney classics

watched when I was older: aqua teen hunger force, south park

there's probably more but I can't remember them right now

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Ed, Edd'n, Eddy, Dexters Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Billy & Mandy, Evil Con Carne, Zoids, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, Looney Tunes, Hey Arnold, Pinky & The Brain, Animaniac's, & Rocket Power. Loved The Amanda Show, though it wasn't a cartoon. Most of these died out in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Does Doraemon count? I know it’s an anime, but it’s for kids, so maybe that counts as a cartoon?
Anime is made in Japan and cartoons are made in america however, I would definitely say there isn't much of a difference, and now i have an excuse to say Death note, and Panty and Stocking are my favorite
Family Guy
Family guy is ok not the later seasons of it though.
while growing up: yu gi oh, detective conan, timon and pumbaa, ben 10, and some Disney classics

watched when I was older: aqua teen hunger force, south park

there's probably more but I can't remember them right now
I love yu gi oh to this day
Ed, Edd'n, Eddy, Dexters Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Billy & Mandy, Evil Con Carne, Zoids, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, Looney Tunes, Hey Arnold, Pinky & The Brain, Animaniac's, & Rocket Power. Loved The Amanda Show, though it wasn't a cartoon. Most of these died out in the late 90's and early 2000's.
Those are from the 90's I must definitely say alot of them are good although my fav out of them is Ed, Edd n Eddy and Pokemon
Cartoon... ? Not anime... Umm... Simpsons? :unsure:
You can say Anime
Tom and Jerry
Gargoyles
Kids Next Door
X-men
Tom and Jerry is fire , so is everything else I actually saw all of X-men but idk if we are talking about the same X-men cartoon

I just recently got recommended “word girl” by the almighty youtube algorithm, and I have to say, its comedy and some of its premise still hold up after I’ve grown. Its pretty good.

Last edited: