Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Fuck off

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • You little shit

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Let's just say that you are planning to read an ongoing work that is slowly releasing one/ a couple of chapters daily.

What would be your tactic? Read as soon as it surfaces or hold until a certain amount and then binge read?

I still do a bit of both every now and then but mostly I am more of an avid episodic than doing urethral sphincter training ie hold until full.

Though occasionally I will go seek out finished works, look at their ending to see if I like it and then binge read it while waiting for the daily chapters to pile.

Reactions: CL

SailusGebel

I binge-read everything that was already translated\written. Then, I read it as soon as the chapter gets translated\released. After a few months of waiting for and reading new chapters, I proceed to drop the novel\manga because I lose interest. Rinse and repeat.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Fuck off you little shit
Dafuck happened to the beautiful cat girl?

Ps. Friday happened.
Unless it's really good (reverend insanity), I only read completed fiction. Got cucked by dropped translations one too many times.
Once again. Same.

I also got my balls snapped by shitty endings as well. So. Fuck.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

If I like a story I will read the new chapters as they come. If I don't but consider bearable, I'll stack the chapters up to read when bored.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
i forgot == goku vs. One punch man
Dude, wrong place

CL

I would say it'll depend on the story. I have come across stories that left me concerned and I would sometimes jump to the end of a completed story to see where it is I'm going. The ending would tell me if I want to read towards how it came to the conclusion.