What kind of dog breed would you be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

Out of boredom. What kind of dog breed do you wish to be if you transmigrated/swapped bodies with? Or what kind of dog breed comes the closest to identifying yourself as in terms of personality, characteristics, etc.?

D

Deleted member 45782

Closest here is a chowchow. Introverted and behaves sorta like cat in a dogs body. Doesn't socialize that well and takes time getting used to others. Can develop skin ezcema. Likes be clean and not get into dirty situations for its fur. Can bite down real hard when want to chew someone. Is smart but lazy and does its own thing.

Smart. Lazy. Introverted. Not so sociable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Shiba Inu definitely. You literally have a personal doge as your pet. They're the fucking cutest dog breed I've ever seen.

On a side note, I prefer cats more than dogs(55:45 ratio, 55 for cats, 45 for dogs), so I might be unqualified.

Edit: Just realized that I misread the title as 'What kind of dog breed would you buy?' instead of 'What kind of dog breed would you be?'

Last edited:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
You don't get a choice.
Fuck... I just wanted to finish college, get a wife, and die peacefully while hearing my daughter's eulogy... I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOG!

D

Deleted member 45782

Fuck... I just wanted to finish college, get a wife, and die peacefully while hearing my daughter's eulogy... I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOG!
Eh. Someday. Aint that a life goal for many of us? Someday. Lets hope that eulogy ofc is many, many, Many yrs away but when it happens there are happy memories left behind us and loved ones treasure happily.

Wish to treasure time spent with fam and find happiness for long time. Life yep.

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
Out of boredom. What kind of dog breed do you wish to be if you transmigrated/swapped bodies with? Or what kind of dog breed comes the closest to identifying yourself as in terms of personality, characteristics, etc.?
A cute little golden retriever! 😛