What kind of name would fit her?

Erys

Her Highness
You can't give someone a name.

That hand gesture makes her seem like a Jewish merchant, so I guess something like Melvina Borowski.

Maybe add something like Hoshimachi or Hatsune in the middle for the weebs, anything that rhymes.

SternenklarenRitter

I think Alnair or Spica would work. Alnair and Spica are both the names of very bright and very blue stars, matching the hints of 'space empire's fleet officer uniform' I get from her outfit. Alnair is the 31st brightest star when veiwed from Earth, while Spica is a double star (orbiting too close for a telescope worth <100,000$ to resolve into two stars) that combined ranks 16th brightest star in the sky. Spica's pair additionally orbits so close that their brightness is actually increased measurably by the light each star reflects from the other. Alnair is part of the Grus (Latin for crane) constellation in the southern sky. Alnair might work better unless she has a partner.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
That hand gesture makes her seem like a Jewish merchant, so I guess something like Melvina Borowski.

Maybe add something like Hoshimachi or Hatsune in the middle for the weebs, anything that rhymes.
How the fuck did you become based