What punctuation you rarely use?

Kenjona

Of the 14 English language punctuation marks, I use from least to most: Dash, Ellipsis, Exclamation Mark, Question Mark, Hyphen, Apostrophe, Slash, Colon, Semi Colon, Square Bracket, Round Bracket, Speech Marks, Comma, and finally the Period/Full Stop. If you include Braces then that goes between Question Mark and Hyphen.

As far as how often I use them, everything above Question Mark is used on a rough average of at least once a day.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Today, I used the ':-' mark for like...god knows after how long. I don't think I have ever used it ever after the grade where I learnt of it.
My grandpa is incapable of using space, he literally types a dot after every word

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Everything that isn’t periods

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Colon, braket, caret, vertical bar, exclamation point

coco33920

Myself, i think it's a tie between the tilde ~ and the semi-colon ;.
It's kinda hard to use the ~ in character, but i used it for a ~The End~ one time so i think the winner is the semi-colon
( and about the quotation marks, in France we usually use the english " nowadays, the classic one is used for scholarships and other official boring stuff )

As a former Java developer and now OCaml developer it pains me saying that the semi-colon wins however,
so i will stand my ground and say the tilde is the most useless one
even if the * is hard to used too with a formal footnote system (I usually write using LaTeX to be honest)

coco33920

I used to code exclusively in Java for a little more than seven years, then i discovered OCaml for my studies in Theoretical Computer Science, OCaml is a language used almost exclusively in CS research in France, it's developed by the INRIA ( The french national institute on computer science research, one of the best in the world actually ) and is really powerful, it's an impure fonctionnal language ( OCaml also uses the OOP paradigm and is capable of doing regular imperative programming on top of the fonctional one )

I fell in love with it to be honest, so much that all of my current projects are now using OCaml, Baguette# is a purely declarative, BASIC-like language I implemented from scratch in OCaml for my little research thesis for the concours ( a really french-specific thing to enter higher education schools like X - Polytechnique Paris - or the ENS for instances, which are research-focused schools instead of engineering schools )