What (small) (and funny) things about you annoy others?

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
I’m socially unaware, and totally interrupt people by accident. And I apologize for over apologizing.

Also, I often forget instructions/rules (like double posting), especially when I’m really into something.
Edit: Post merging is oppressive and ruins jokes.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
And judge by how for a little while I had the three most recent posts, I oversaturate others with myself.
Edit: This post gave me the “Can’t stop!” trophy, I swear this was unintentional.

• Haha
Reactions: CL

Asami_Shirogane

I'm quite shy and nervous, which sometimes causes me to fiddle with things on my person. Someone once told me to stop fiddling with my bracelet because it annoyed them. Geez, it's not like there was a cacophony of other much louder noises to complain about

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I’m socially unaware, and totally interrupt people by accident. And I apologize for over apologizing.

Also, I often forget instructions/rules (like double posting), especially when I’m really into something.
being the n000 commander of the forms

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I have never been able to pick up on social cues so I usually don't pick up on them when I say something embarrassing or annoying.

CL

Post merging?
I'm too nice and talented
That doesn't sound annoying at all. The only thing I find in this claim is that you're talented. I would put more weight on being skilled, that way others can feel how much work you have placed onto your accomplishments. Talent just sounds like it took nothing to make it happen. I'm sure you invested time and effort. :blob_cookie:
I don't know. I haven't met anyone for 7 years now.
Please tell me I am misunderstanding. Not that you have been contactless and isolated for that many years (which sounds lonely), you mean you haven't met any new faces. Is that what you meant?
I'm quite shy and nervous, which sometimes causes me to fiddle with things on my person. Someone once told me to stop fiddling with my bracelet because it annoyed them. Geez, it's not like there was a cacophony of other much louder noises to complain about
That sounds like a nervous tic. I do the same thing with my nails by picking at any imperfection I can find along their edges (I'm not a nail-biter). And, yes, my tic had annoyed plenty when they heard my clipping.
I have never been able to pick up on social cues so I usually don't pick up on them when I say something embarrassing or annoying.
That must make things more difficult when in a text conversation with there being no facial expressions to hint at their dialogue.
I like fucking with people, such as disregarding social cues, to see their reaction.
Now that sounds like you enjoy experimentation. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd get along with you (probably me too).
I only have 2 volumes apparently mumbling and yelling and I also almost always look and sound pissed off
As in you have a "resting bitch face"? Reason I ask is because I'm trying to imagine a face that has the appearance you described and the RBF is the only image coming to my mind.

RisRizRitz

Please tell me I am misunderstanding. Not that you have been contactless and isolated for that many years (which sounds lonely), you mean you haven't met any new faces. Is that what you meant?
It's a joke.

• Haha

longer

Balls
Now that sounds like you enjoy experimentation. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd get along with you (probably me too).
I either end up being considered likeable and charismatic or an asshole. Odd that some people don't realize that those qualities aren't mutually exclusive.

CL

It's a joke.
See, this is why I mentioned how difficult it was to comprehend the message when there's no facial cues.
I either end up being considered likeable and charismatic or an asshole. Odd that some people don't realize that those qualities aren't mutually exclusive.
For better or worse, that is what it means to hold a relationship (doesn't have to be romantic) with somebody.

Redemit

As in you have a "resting bitch face"? Reason I ask is because I'm trying to imagine a face that has the appearance you described and the RBF is the only image coming to my mind.
No it's a bit more serious than that I can give 2 particularly good examples
one was after a family dinner at a restaurant we were all walking back to the car and my brother said I looked like I wanted to kill someone when I asked what he meant my mother agreed with him and wanted to know what was wrong when all I was doing was just thinking about how to make one of the foods we just ate

The other was when I was helping my best friend pack a Small storage unit his school provided him to use while he and his wife took a Small break from school immediately after the birth of their first kid it was looking pretty full but we were only about halfway done so I sat and was thinking how we could rearrange it to fit more stuff in it when he came back and he saw me he tensed up and cautiously asked me if I was alright I responded yeah just thinking about how to fit more stuff in there and he visibly relaxed and said to me "good you looked like you were going to kill someone"

I guess my natural expression is probably something like this
1647046655308.png

Last edited:

CL

one was after a family dinner at a restaurant we were all walking back to the car and my brother said I looked like I wanted to kill someone when I asked what he meant my mother agreed with him and wanted to know what was wrong when all I was doing was just thinking about how to make one of the foods we just ate

The other was when I was helping my best friend pack a Small storage unit his school provided him to use while he and his wife took a Small break from school immediately after the birth of their first kid it was looking pretty full but we were only about halfway done so I sat and was thinking how we could rearrange it to fit more stuff in it when he came back and he saw me he tensed up and cautiously asked me if I was alright I responded yeah just thinking about how to fit more stuff in there and he visibly relaxed and said to me "good you looked like you were going to kill someone"
Okay, I got the idea in my head. I'm not saying I'm correct here, but I'm picturing you always expressing yourself, which makes you have that serious appearance, whenever there is something to think over. I think that is pretty cool. If I was familiar with you, I would like to believe I'd know what is going on when you have that face; you've got something on your mind.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I sometimes assume that the people I'm talking to are smarter than they actually are.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun

I guess my natural expression is probably something like this View attachment 12934
Me and my whole family have that, so sometimes I ask what’s wrong, and nothing was.

BlackKnightX

I’m too handsome and too perfect. It’s annoying, really. Got the hint~? 😏