What story you're currently working on that will be finished by the end of this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

As the question says. There's so many clutter of story ideas - whether it gets finished is another thing, if it ever does.
Which one will you aim to finish by the end of this year?

Agentt

Thighs
My main main story, which is a romance I dreamed of in August 2019.

Underload

Book 1 of my current story will finish this month. I'm late by a month. I'm thinking of working on something else afterwards because the story has no readers.

EternalSunset0

I plan to get two more volumes of my story out by the end of the year (volumes 4 and 5) Very unlikely, since I'm just around 70% finished for volume 4, but who knows?

ForestDweller

As the question says. There's so many clutter of story ideas - whether it gets finished is another thing, if it ever does.

I don't even know if I'll finish my giant story at the end of this year. I want that to happen but I don't know with my inconsistent writing speed.

RavineAbyss

Have four incomplete novels currently:LOL:. Hope to finish at least one of them.:s_smile:

I do plan on something I never thought I'd do this soon for one of my Stories. If everything goes well and I don't get in a mad state of mental health. Then it should, sadly, be done before the end of this year.

I love writing, it's a hobby that takes time, dedication and a lot of motivation. I have the latter two, while the former depends on a couple of factors.

Currently, I'm planning out the above mentioned "something". That, may it be received well by my readers who love the Story, will possibly be the end of the Story. But there will always be a desire in me to write more for this Story. One could say, I fell in Love with my Own World.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Am trying to wrap this one up before the year end.
But i have gotten attacks that nearly got me down to 2 stars after 3 hours of checking.

MoodyFoxCat

Can't really say if mine will be finished before this year ends, It's almost at 50K words by the time this reply post is up though so there's progress

Waskertyioup

I'm actually writting 1 Ch a day, sometimes a bit more.
If I somehow keep that peace untill the end of the year, that would mean my WN would reach 218 chapters at least (current of chapter 15).
218 chapters is quite a lot, I dont know If I'll have more ideas at that time, of course I would like to the keep the story going on and on but, I should slow my pace or ill run out of ideas. Anyway, that's a problem for the me of the future.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
I started worldbuilding and plot outline in January, actually writing in April, so in two and a half months I managed to finish 120k words or about 3/5 of the story. As long as my muse persists I should be done writing book 1 by autumn.

Vnator

My current story, actually! With what I have planned out, I'll probably finish up in about 2-3 months! Well, that's book 1 at least, then I'll start planning out and writing book 2! (https://www.scribblehub.com/series/276570/the-isekai-police-aka-earths-advocates/)
Book 2 I'm planning to make a slice of life more in-line with traditional portal fantasy isekais, but with the twist where the main character is dragged away from the original intended adventure by a bunch of ex-isekai protagonists to give him a better life, since the ones who brought him over in the first place were just using him.

To be fair, I've had a ton of other stories I've started and stopped after only a few chapters that are mostly unpublished. Maybe I'll go back to those later on?