What would be your canon lore about sex toys?

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Say if you have to come up with a myth or legend to explain the creation of a specific type of sex toy, what would be the myth for you?

I know on Wikipedia there is at least one unintentional myth.

1640513241020.png

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Say if you have to come up with a myth or legend to explain the creation of a specific type of sex toy, what would be the myth for you?

I know on Wikipedia there is at least one unintentional myth.

View attachment 11079
So there is a lore for a dildo? I thought Japan has its penis day

If I must, I would do for the Sybian.

Legend has that Jeanne De Arc got it off while riding a horse and in order to commemorate her, some dude made a horse riding machine but with a dick sticking out of it.

Actual lore: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian

Some dude thought that women climax better cowgirl style.

theInmara

In our fictional mythology, there is a story for every single thing (though we haven't written many of them down, it's just implied). There is a deity that is the Artist for making each thing that is ever made. We just happened to have named the Artist of Giving Orgasms, though.

Mejekewe

There are other Artists of making specific sex toys. But they work with Mejekewe to do it.

Majikewe is the generic word for "a sex toy".

Just how Mejekewe discovered their art and started practicing it is one we haven't told yet. Maybe we should!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I will soon have a character that is known as smith the cocksmith. He's a well known blacksmith who has a side job making sex toys. Because there aren't really many sex toys in this world he has a monopoly on them and mainly sells to the upper class so he can get his children a proper education. Though, he hates making them so he keeps it a secret from those outside of a select group.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Some dude thought that women climax better cowgirl style.
Have known quite a few women who did. Then I knew a few others who said they preferred this position just because it gave them a sense of "domination" in the bedroom. Take this with a grain of salt of course.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The legend of the sex aid (in my smut series's universe) occurs much like weaponry for humanity. As man realize sticks and stones can break bones, softening said sticks into river water can also calm a fussy pussy. Different stroke for different folks; some desert ancestor even come up with a great use for sand, a spoon, a fire source, and an unquenched queef box.

BewareTheChain

I never really put all that much thought into it, but considering I have a race of Succubi in my stories, I imagine they'd probably have something to do with the creation and experimentation of various kinds of such toys. Given their propensity for alchemy, there was likely also a lot of failures in the development process. Volatile, explosive failures.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I will soon have a character that is known as smith the cocksmith. He's a well known blacksmith who has a side job making sex toys. Because there aren't really many sex toys in this world he has a monopoly on them and mainly sells to the upper class so he can get his children a proper education. Though, he hates making them so he keeps it a secret from those outside of a select group.
Then there better be a cuntsmith because I feel like you are only promoting dildos.

#PromoteMensHealth
#Onaholes

AnUnknownMan

The demon queen, wanting to cement her rule, castrated and killed a king, used magic to get it hard, and strapped it to herself at a victory party. Afterwards it took off in demonic communities as a method of asserting dominance. Subsequently, a good replacement material was found for human flesh and the strap-on was born.
Too gory?