What would you do if you could get a second chance to start something all over again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
Do the same things. If I go back to childhood, I'll enjoy childhood. If I go back to teenage years, I'll do teen things etc

It depends if I can save up the chance. In that case, I'll just try my best in this life. I can accumulate all the experience and knowledge I want until I couldn't anymore.

I think the best point to use it is when I'm about to die in this life or just couldn't hold on anymore, and that means I'll get an equivalent to a second life. I'm not really big into idea of being Isekai'd to a better place. I don't want to leave myself to chance at all.

I feel that the best time of rebirth is when I already graduated from University. I really don't want to go to school and start all over again.

Though, if I have to use it now, I will just skip it. I don't want to lose the progress on grinding on my waifu games and I'm pretty satisfied with my life overall.

Generik0

*remembers the 3 broken chairs and a bed*
You are right but, fuck you

CL

And if Fate become inevitable or at the expense of someone else's?
My fate is inevitable, but damn anyone who is going to stop me from prolonging it. Yeah, I'm selfish. I get one life and that is absolutely it.

With that being said, I would have done anything to keep my family longer and it was possible. Not an "if" here. It was possible. It had been possible for her to still be here. Had we been made aware of what we should've done, she'd be here. We'd gone through several doctors, trying to find out why she could no longer walk, lost the ability to see and hear, and was losing her fucking mind. None found that cancer until the last doctor pointed out the masses in her brain. We wanted them to check and those previous doctors said there was nothing there. There fucking as hell was something there! Had we known half a year earlier, before those masses grew too large, we could've had the proper radiation treatment instead of the constant chemo dripping down her chest port.

My family could still be here, with me, had we'd known sooner. Yes, it would be an inevitability. Also, yes, had we know, I could've had more experiences with my family. I don't have that possibility anymore. I sincerely wish I could go back. That is a wish I shared, that I made public here, with you all. I hope that is not a problem.

D

Deleted member 45782

My fate is inevitable, but damn anyone who is going to stop me from prolonging it. Yeah, I'm selfish. I get one life and that is absolutely it.

With that being said, I would have done anything to keep my family longer and it was possible. Not an "if" here. It was possible. It had been possible for her to still be here. Had we been made aware of what we should've done, she'd be here. We'd gone through several doctors, trying to find out why she could no longer walk, lost the ability to see and hear, and was losing her fucking mind. None found that cancer until the last doctor pointed out the masses in her brain. We wanted them to check and those previous doctors said there was nothing there. There fucking as hell was something there! Had we known half a year earlier, before those masses grew too large, we could've had the proper radiation treatment instead of the constant chemo dripping down her chest port.

My family could still be here, with me, had we'd known sooner. Yes, it would be an inevitability. Also, yes, had we know, I could've had more experiences with my family. I don't have that possibility anymore. I sincerely wish I could go back. That is a wish I shared, that I made public here, with you all. I hope that is not a problem.
srry to hear that CL.

Reactions: CL

LilTV1155

You pass man. If I get a Second Chance, I will just leave it in your hands. Take it and change their Fates as you will because your determination is not selfish, but Humane unlike the few MCs of Rewinder Isekai whose goals are only Power and Harem X.

However by "Fate being inevitable," I don't meant just yours. Go for it.

And if you feel I am criticizing you earlier or being hypocritical now, please understand that I am not even if I sound like either one and I sincerely apologize for sounding like a blunt jackass if I do. And, no I am not mocking you either in case, anyone get the wrong idea.

Reactions: CL

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
If I would get a second chance to start something all over again from scratch, it'd be my whole life.
I became addicted to sweets which took a toll on both me and my weak heart. I distanced myself away from my friends in the past just because I was so damn selfish. I caused a bunch of emotional scars to not just me, but everyone around me as well. I tried to imitate my lazy but smart seniors, I thought that if I hadn't reviewed, I could be as smart as them. Turns out that they were just really smart, and I was the opposite. I ruined my school experiences by doing a lot of stupid things that I keep wishing at night that I wish I shouldn't have done this or that. I was pretty stupid, I still am. I think I'm bold and brave, but in reality I'm reckless and short-sighted. Because of my obsessions, I ruined a lot of things in life that I should have taken for granted. But, even if I'm given just ONE chance to rewind ONE stupid thing I did, it would be to stop myself, and let me think about what would happen. Because of my short-sightedness along with my really bad memory, I was treated as someone stupid. The cause of that was because I kept banging my head as a child, thinking that more ideas would come out if I were to "kick the engine". It's just pure pain my life had become just because I didn't stop to think.

manno

You pass man. If I get a Second Chance, I will just leave it in your hands. Take it and change their Fates as you will because your determination is not selfish, but Humane unlike the few MCs of Rewinder Isekai whose goals are only Power and Harem X.

However by "Fate being inevitable," I don't meant just yours. Go for it.

And if you feel I am criticizing you earlier or being hypocritical now, please understand that I am not even if I sound like either one and I sincerely apologize for sounding like a blunt jackass if I do. And, no I am not mocking you either in case, anyone get the wrong idea.
Why would people even want a harem in the first place? It takes lost of effort, upkeep and costs without usefull benefits.
Just get immortality (while still being able to kill yourself if you get bored of life eventually) and power

LilTV1155

Why would people even want a harem in the first place? It takes lost of effort, upkeep and costs without usefull benefits.
Just get immortality (while still being able to kill yourself if you get bored of life eventually) and power
Reasons from reading Isekai, Reincarnation, Transmigration, System Manga, Manhua, Manwha, and Webtoons,

1. Loneliness + Reproductive Deprivation
  2. Pervs / Scuts
  3. Attention Spans (Boredom)
  4. Ego Issues / Narcissisms / Attention Hunter (Serve me! Ego)
  5. Greed for beauty + power
  6. Unfortunate Power Magnet (Main Characters' OP ability)
  7. Repopulating the World with Your Genes and Extermination of other Genes (Baby machines)
  8. Parasite