What would you do?

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Re:Creator?

Unfortunately, I haven't produce any character with tragedy element because I am that nice. :blob_melt:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Probably talk to them about it and see if I can rectify the situation. However, I would probably have to convince them to talk calmly by defeating them with the weaknesses I know they all have. Most of them are already pretty tame, rational, and logical so it wouldn't be too hard.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What would you do... If a character you gave a hard life, Somehow got to earth... And wants revenge?

There's an anime based on this!
What’s the anime? I’m literally too racist to die

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
What would you do... If a character you gave a hard life, Somehow got to earth... And wants revenge?

Find a clear area. Grab a shovel. Dig a hole. Go in the hole and cover it up. Watch Netflix for the rest of my life. Oh yeah and bring duritos and other essential

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Give them a pencil and paper so they can write their own happy ending.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
It's now on my watch list.

As for what I would do? Probably try and figure out how powerful they are, if they're weak I'll take them out.. if they're strong I'll hide, find their weakness and take them out... if they're super strong, I'll hide, find their weakness, hire an assassin to test that weakness and then hopefully one of them would take them out.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Well, then I'd be fucked. Every tragic character I make are one who have power far exceeding normal people, so I'd just day as soon as they look at me. Or die as soon as they appear cause like, three of them are literal Gods.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

Reyezwriting

Re:Creator?

Unfortunately, I haven't produce any character with tragedy element because I am that nice. :blob_melt:
How can an anime with such a cool concept be so boriiiiing? (Yes, I watched the whole mess)

Daitengu

I'd ask, "Do you really think I have the power to create you?" Continuing with, "It's far more likely that I just divined your life and wrote it as a story."

RICHIESPIDER505

Honestly depends on how bad the characters life was.If u killed his parents and or something worse just kill and erase thier soul.I say this because if just killed the character then can just reincarnated and grow and remember what u did.That u erase soul case they don’t remember anything or can not come back for revenge.I know this sound cold heart but if the characters alive and want revenge who then kill first My guess will first ur family then ur lover,and last ur child and make u want kill urself

TotallyHuman

All my characters would either find me way beneath their notice or would give me hell regardless of how I treated them, so there would be nothing I could do

D

Deleted member 54065

I'm waiting for him to kill me. I'm ready anyway.

D

Deleted member 57675

Tell them I have an eraser. I can create. I can also destroy.

Whatever stuff hurt, but it is also what led to creation of [character]. Would [character] still exist or be the same if went along with a different route?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I am their creator so I'd just give them more distracting shit to be getting sidetracked from killing me by.