What's the biggest compliment you received from people

Redemit

About 10 years ago a old lady I held a door open for at a gas station said I was a nice and handsome young man

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
This:
IMG_7561.jpeg

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
I am often referred as bright, not in talented terms but in general terms by people who are close to me.

Recently a friend of mine said, he feels happy whenever he sees me cause I always laugh and joke alot

And my grandma call me handsome often
Is it sad that I can't remember the last time I received a compliment? :blob_cringe:
Nahhh it just means they never seen the real you yet, you handsome, gorgeous, funny, talented, charming ....did I mention gorgeous mf

Last edited:

2wordsperminute

I've probably been given bigger compliments, but the two that stick with me are both oddly enough about my hands looking good.

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
That I have a ‘nice energy’.
But, if you want a compliment of dubious status from a person I actually know, I was once told that I look like “a Silicon Valley Giant directly out of college”. I’ve never been sure if that’s a compliment or an insult. (P.S. I was 15/16 when they said that to me.)

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
One of my female friends told me about a month or so ago, "You are the only guys I know that can dress up really fucking well. Also, what kinda hair product do you use?"

A few others also asked me how to shop for clothes, which I took as an absolute compliment

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
One of friends told me I am straightforward with everyone and honest. Also, I get friendly easily. She liked me for that. May be that's not the biggest compliment but that is what came to my mind now.
Edit: Yeah, I remember now, someone told me I smile so wholeheartedly and widely. She said she was envious of me that i could smile like that.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
It can be IRL or online
After being home sick for about 2 months, some of my high school classmates thought I got captured as a Soviet spy during a mission. Despite the fact that the USSR had been dissolved 17 years before then.