What's the weirdest story you've ever read?

midnightrainbow

There was a story on Wattpad about a stick figure falling in love with a girl in a 3D world. Can't seem to find it anymore and don't remember the title.
If you know it let me know!

Anyways, any weird stories worth checking out on here?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I haven't been here long enough to find a weird story that tops that. Then again, I guess it also depends on what you consider weird.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Isekai oreo and isekai panty are the first ones to come in recent memory. While there's no shortage of weird novels here, most of them are forgettable. Except, I do remember that novel about a god of shitty advice, though I suppose it was more bizarre than simply being weird. It was wack.

Ral

So many weird stories.

There is Alice In Wonderland of course. The golden standard for weird stories.

The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka is about a man who turned into a giant cockroach.

Yellow Submarine film is a very memorable one.

Perfect Blue and Paprica are Satoshi Kon's work that I have watched and they give really weird vibes.

Many Western animation, good and bad, are weird: Gravity Falls, Uncle Grandpa, Adventure Time, The Ren and Stimpy Show, Infinity Train, etc.

Weird doesn't always means good though. In fact, the weirdest stuff are horrible and isn't always fun. Many are infamous. The Legend of the Titanic, Tentacolino, Where the Dead goes to Die, The Emoji Movie, etc.

And don't forget the horrible fanfictions. Fanfiction is filled weird and often horrible garbage. A lot of these stories takes the original into weird directions. Some are fun, most are boring, but ... Holly Shit!

ultra heaven by koike keiichi, pretty mindblowing manga about futuristic drugs.

it has compilation of weird manga.

this one's the weirdest 4koma manga i've ever read.

anything published by Garo is some out-there stuff

there's also nekojiru udon, by the author of nekojiru-sou, pretty refreshing one.

my favorite kind of weird will be cosmicomics and invisible cities by italo calvino.

little nemo in slumberland also has some weird stuff.

AliceHiess

Haven't read the manga but the weirdest anime I've ever watch had it be "It's gonna be twintails" it's an anime about a twin tails obsessed boy who transforms into a twin-tailed superpowered loli to beat back aliens bent on sucking the love of twintails out of everyone. It's a hilarious absurdist comedy which I'd recommend for anyone who's a fan of gender bender and so bad it's good shows.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Nothing on here, but I once encountered the BL novel from Hell.

The blurb sold it as a dramatic romance about a demon man who was the prince's lover. He was exiled and chased out for some crime, but fought hard to return to his lover, etc.

And all the reviews were 1 stars begging the author to tell them what the fuck this was supposed to be.

I read it just to see if it was that bad, and it was... Really something.

It wasn't actually a romance, it was a hardcore BDSM fantasy where everyone was a sex maniac and there was no love to speak of. The MC's one hell of a villain, and he was chased out by the prince's jealous father, who wanted to sleep with either the prince or the MC - can't remember which... And the prince actually helped sell his lover out, because he wanted more sex from someone else (the father?).
So it's a revenge story, really. And the demon meets this male street dancer who's being chased by a mad witch who lusts for him, and those two fall into mad lust.
Then the demon gives the dancer back to the witch so they can work together to kill their enemies. Real romantic and all.

It was full of even more bizarre crap like people masturbating in the street and the king punishing people with public BDSM sex... Even as a BDSM novel, it felt like it was written on crack.