What's your favorite fantasy creature?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Bobple

I think Dragons. Kind of a childhood thing, just thought dragons were really cool so I drew them in my school books all the time back then. And because my extremely tired mind can't think of anything else, I'm just going to say Dragons.

Last edited:

Asami_Shirogane

I think Dragons. Kind of a childhood thing, just thought dragons were really cool so I drew them in my school books all the time back then. And because my extremely tired can't think of anything else, I'm just going to say Dragons.
I prefer the dragons that are actually terrifying to fight like Midir from Dark Souls 3.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Hey I know where this from:blob_evil:........wait..:blob_hmm::blob_hmm_two:.......i know where this is from:blob_blank:

Also, mine is a good old classic dragon. Both the eastern and western version are powerfull godlike being with the west having more diversity.
I prefer the dragons that are actually terrifying to fight like Midir from Dark Souls 3.
Fun fact: the midir you fought is just a dragon that is sick from all the abyss coruption, he's been fighting untill the end of the world. He's tired, sick, and gone mad by the point the player stumple upon him.

Last edited: