• I don't think it's wrong but I understand why people want it illegal

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't think it's wrong and it shouldn't be illegal

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • look man I can't include all these options just reply down below

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Schwab

I don't have any siblings to fuck. Reading some of Robert Heinlein's work influenced my opinion on the matter, so I don't see a problem with it as long as everyone consents and uses protection.

On another note, I would absolutely 100% fuck my husband's brother. In fact, I've offered several times, but he keeps turning me down. Lately, I've been telling him that he can father my next baby since Husband fathered the one I'm pregnant with now. Husband is supportive of my efforts to seduce his brother since his brother is a virgin and actually a few years older than Husband.

I figure it's just a matter of time. Even if it takes ten years, he'll cave in eventually. I think having one of my lovers move in with Husband and me will help to show him what he's missing.
what the actual duck? what is wrong with you? besides the whole trying to sleep with your HUSBAND's brother, no means no! if he doesn't want to sleep with you (which he rightly shouldn't) then leave him alone!

Schwab

I mean, it’s (barely) fine in fictional media, but the moment you start actually thinking about boning your sister, you’ve gotta stop.

Like. You’ve really gotta stop.
this makes me worried about the creators of those animes with the sisters...yes, those animes. the ones.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I had a long-running period of sexual tension and mutual love with a cousin of mine. I lived in Brooklyn and she lived in Harlem but we would both pretty much stick together during the summers from when I was like 7 up until I was 14. She would take the train to see me and vice versa. We were like glued together all summer long and on practically every holiday. It was so obvious to our parents that they seemed a little uncomfortable with us being in the same room as one another. Being that young though, I always saw her as my closest friend. She was my first love. We came close to having sex when we were both 14 and we only stopped because her mother came home early.

Whatever we might have had, was cut short. She and her mom, my aunt, were both shot and killed outside of a corner bodega in a market space. Case of mistaken identity. Killers were never caught. Gang-related thing police assume. The Irish-Italian thing isn't only just a mobster thing and her being Irish and me being half Irish meant we both had had run ins with Italian kids. I spent the next 3-4 years drinking and smoking weed, arrested twice, and just trying to more or less kill myself without actually doing it myself. I can't count the amount of times I picked fights with people who most intelligent people knew to leave alone because I WANTED to die. It's funny that some of them were the evilest people alive and I count several of them as good friends now though most of them are dead or in prison now. Either way, at the time I just couldn't see a world where she didn't live in. I've never really moved on from her. The other women I've dated, as I've mentioned here before, were fucking yandere-esque train wrecks and so I think my soulmate is already dead and gone from me. Love and romance are extremely bittersweet topics for me and I rarely comment on someone else's love life because it only brings shit back.

I truly believe we would have been together. Probably not married but I know plenty of couples together for decades with kids and still aren't married. There are states that marry cousins though, I don't know if New York is one of them but it doesn't matter now. Also, the average person unrelated, has a 2% chance of conceiving children with deformities. With cousins, the average only rises to 4%. So it's barely any difference. It only gets troublesome with direct relations like brother, sister, mother, and father.

Anyway I'm not advocating to go screw your cousin. It's probably best you don't, but seeing as I've never had much experience with "family environments" I would have had no problem eloping and telling everyone else to fuck off. In fact I had fully intended to once we turned 18. We had talked about it and she was no more interested in the rest of our kin than I was. We were going to Buffalo. We had mutual friends there and I knew of a Kick-Boxing gym where I intended to work as an assistant trainer since the guy there was a local big shot and was always hiring new talent. So, it would have happened. Eventually. But alas it didn't.

So, talking about incest is a bittersweet subject to me. And anyone who wants to be a smartass and comment "Sweet Home Alabama" or any other shit like that, please, suck my dick beforehand.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Dude...Hoop Cheese is best when it's coated with a little mold and eaten with a bit of cheap red wine. It's an Irish thing.
I mean, it's cheese. Unless it's purely commercial sliced cheese I don't think anyone would mind a little mould

I was speaking more in terms of bread and shit

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I'm going to split my answer in parts.

When it comes to blood related incest (including half-siblings), im half-and-half on my views:
- Heterosexual incest within the genetic danger area are, honestly, wrong due to the inherent and well-documented risks of incest and inbreeding no matter what preventative measures are taken (unless the male gets a vasectomy and thus cant father children at all).
- gay/lesbian incest, as long as it's kept out of the public view and knowledge, i have no problem with as there is no risk of conceiving a child that would likely suffer from genetic issues.

When it comes to non blood related incest, i dont see it as incest as the only thing tying the familial relationship is a matter of legal recognition. The genetic risk would likely be about the same as dating some random person.

Schwab

But... that's what I usually do...
I tend to just throw the whole thing out if I see a spot of mold. I'm of the mindset that if one thing is rotten, it's only a matter of time before it spreads and I don't want that in my body...

xluferx

Is a taboo fetish that the only thing I see incest in real life.
Something that should stay in fiction.
We already know the consequences of inbreeding withe Hapsburgs royal family and dogs

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
The "okay" line should be only at a third cousin or beyond that relation. Marriages and having a child =.= I found some research article about the thing about third cousins, so why not?

As for the incest thing, no comment. But I know it comes with responsibility.