When do you read ScribbleHub materials?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
As the title states, I wanna know when you readers log in the site and read new stuff. This can really help with exposure for the newer writers as they don't usually know when is the best time to post their stuff.

Do post your time frame in GMT +0. It's as easy as a quick Google search on "(your country) time to gmt".

This would really be helpful if you'd participate. Do it. For the writers. For your children. For your grandchildren. For your parents. For the future of your nation.

Fucken' do it or I'll do you myself

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Only if you use a condom!

But to answer your question, I'm on a wonky schedule right now since my husband is working a night shift factory job. So, that's making it 9:00 - 11:00 am GMT for me.

Himekawa

As the title states, I wanna know when you readers log in the site and read new stuff. This can really help with exposure for the newer writers as they don't usually know when is the best time to post their stuff.

Do post your time frame in GMT +0. It's as easy as a quick Google search on "(your country) time to gmt".

This would really be helpful if you'd participate. Do it. For the writers. For your children. For your grandchildren. For your parents. For the future of your nation.

Me? When a story is backed up from NU to here by tony. Well... the people in NUF say that this place is a den of forbidden things. So, I haven't tried to read a story seriously. As for time frame... GMT+0 12.00-15.00? Not that it matters right now because of WFH, thus more flexible hours.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I'm all day here, from morning to before I go to sleep.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Yes our dispenser of wisdom, what knowledge shall you bestow upon us peasants today?

:blob_aww: Dispenser of wisdom. I like my title.

Anyway, nothing special at all. The secret is just to study the trending page intently and you will notice that certain stories with certain tags and a certain kind of plot are successful while other stories are not.

What makes them so successful?

The quality of writing? Not necessarily.

The creative and innovative plot? Not really.

An elevated style and refined language? Who I am kidding here.

Characters with complicated morality and ethics? No.

What the world in a desire of escapism wants is something else. We want cute op loli dungeon cores with gaming interfaces and harem building function. That is what we want.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
... I think it's been 3 years since I last started reading any new novel... >.>

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
What the world in a desire of escapism wants is something else. We want cute op loli dungeon cores with gaming interfaces and harem building function. That is what we want.
There goes my faith in humanity

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
There goes my faith in humanity

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
+4:20:42.69 gmt.