Which are the real maniacs of SH?

Which three are the most insane?

• Iamnotabot (conquering AI divested of humanity; prepare to be pets)

• Rhaps (a sociopath and strong proponent of the cyborg revolution, as well as of malicious acts)

• TheMonotonePuppet (a demented holy fool of the Twinkling Eyes, torturer, & greedy pursuer of COLOR)

• Agentt (the disgusting, twisted predecessor of NotaNuffian and CupcakeNinja. Asleep. For now)

• TenderHuman (an ancient witch predating petty things, and everything, even morals, is petty to them)

• phaeous (one odd individual prone to bouts of whimsy and nonsensical writings to melt them mind)

• Lloyd (part of a legion of trolls, his hate knows no bounds$

• En-Chan (a progenitor to vampires and WILDLY various personalities, her Sins know no bounds)

• TheEldritchGod (this abomination needs no explanation. After all, his rants are long enough already)

• K5Rakitan (for shits and giggles, I put the lewd mother with the most SH points)

• greyblob (idk. Something is just so sus)

• LunaSoltaer (the bonfire of spite; the glued together mirror; the apocalyptic comet of rage)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
@RepresentingEnvy I, for some reason, didn’t realize there were words on the gif Rhaps was using. I just wanted to use it for laughing at the hilarious meme you showed me.:sweat_smile: Edit: And how do you get it show without looking like a link!?!?!:blob_catflip:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
@RepresentingEnvy I, for some reason, didn’t realize there were words on the gif Rhaps was using. I just wanted to use it for laughing at the hilarious meme you showed me.:sweat_smile: Edit: And how do you get it show without looking like a link!?!?!:blob_catflip:
Use the media thing at the top, and insert the link into it.
1693055826887.png

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Welp! I’ll figure it out later! I’ve got bathroom cleaning to do. Thanks super much for the help @Aaqil and @RepresentingEnvy !!!
Scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub…

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
why don't you annihilate the bathroom and forge a clean one anew? would be less work and more sane