• Yuri

Votes: 38 64.4%

• Total voters

jabathehut

Resident Troll
1597552306593.png

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
The population of males is higher in scribblehub so you chose a wrong platform for the poll. Males are also more gayphobic in my personal opinion.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/ is a better place.

See I will tell you why yaoi novels are better

They have better plot, they have d*s they have deep seductive voices not screeching ear fuck (well if they do, I am not into them), and they just look more satisfying? I guess.

Yuri sex looks unsatisfying to me, something not both partners can enjoy simultaneously especially if there is "seme uke" dynamic where one partner is never on the recieving end, there is no d* sadly. But that said I am not yuri phobic unlike yaoi phobic males. >.>

Samuel_Spader

I'm pretty open minded, and I've read a couple of Yuri and Yaoi novels before, and here's my verdict...

As long as the story is fine, I can enjoy them. I've read one Yaoi where there's rape and I hated it, as well as one Yuri where one of the girls was being abusive to the other and I hated it as well.

I guess it's thanks to my girlfriend who sometimes reccomend me random gay comic as a joke that I'm kinda immune to it.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Uuuuh. Eeeeeeee. Cute is best. Which, kinda means either, but yuri might trend higher?

FireflyFanatic

Rawr. Trans rights.
Depends on the reader. I personally read yuri more, but I love a good yaoi just as much.

Undeadd

In my eyes it's Yuri simply because females are prettier (in my eyes) and have a tendency to be much cuter (this is general, there's very few cute males when compared to the number of cute females)

Of course it all truly amounts to the story, though I do find some serious difficulties enjoying yaoi content, probably because I can't relate to the characters myself, I have the same difficulties with masochistic mcs.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
In my eyes it's Yuri simply because females are prettier (in my eyes) and have a tendency to be much cuter (this is general, there's very few cute males when compared to the number of cute females)

Of course it all truly amounts to the story, though I do find some serious difficulties enjoying yaoi content, probably because I can't relate to the characters myself, I have the same difficulties with masochistic mcs.
Read mo dao zu shi

GeorgeHaufman

In my experience I find yaoi to be more wholesome than yuri. This doesnt mean there isnt wholesome yuri or there isnt bad yaoi. Male authors tend to write yuri stories with really weird forced consent narratives that make me feel icky whenever i read them. As opposed to yaoi where generally I see way more wholesome narratives unfold. Again there is always going to be outliers that I'm sure people will point out. This is just my subjective experience.

Owl

Nervous writer
I'm much more into Yaoi but Yuri has its own charm. Can't say I don't know a couple of Yuri manga that I love.... They've got their own dynamics.