Which Old/Hidden Manga/Manhua/Manwha would you like to see have a good anime adaptation.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Like the title said, name one or two old/hidden manga/manhua/manwha that you like to be adaptated correctly in anime, and by correctly I mean a real beautiful adaptation and not an adaptation based only on cgi, to give an exemple being adaptated by the studio Ufotable.

For me it's mostly nostlagia and because I don't heard much of them :

666 Satan created by Seishi Kishimoto the twin brother of Masashi Kishimoto (author of naruto).

The second would be Übel Blatt, a Dark Fantasy.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

That is a name I have not heard in years...The story and pacing are a little too all over the place for an adaptation, tho, especially the last arc.

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
Houshin Engi by Fujisaki Ryu has already been adapted twice and both times badly and/or weirdly off the original plot with horrible pacing/edit issues.

Please give it the 100+ episode saga it deserves because it’s pretty epic on its own grounds!!

Tsuru

Robot
Like the title said, name one or two old/hidden manga/manhua/manwha that you like to be adaptated correctly in anime, and by correctly I mean a real beautiful adaptation and not an adaptation based only on cgi, to give an exemple being adaptated by the studio Ufotable.

For me it's mostly nostlagia and because I don't heard much of them :

666 Satan created by Seishi Kishimoto the twin brother of Masashi Kishimoto (author of naruto).

I had both adaptations of my favorite CHINESE WNS

but both were butchered without recognition

MY TOP2 FAVORITE OF ALL TIMES (i feel rival "Reverend insanity") : [History strongest husband] => manhua [Survive as the hero husband]
manga-pd993212.jpg

[Paladin dad] => [Paladin dad]
thumb-193x278.jpg

1) Dude that hate the world, hate human beings. Lived into a 90 old man in previous life. Know humans are shit. Globally famous doctor disfigured that saved countless people, even getting peace nobel prize, but no wife, even though he save families with daughters that say they would do anything to repay him, even paid 1b to nurse that didnt work out. A so high iq that have even expert reader never guess his next moves. IQ that guess 4 moves ahead of enemies. A man that would dare to kill whole cities and the whole world if needed. The kind that dare INFECT A OP ENEMY FAMILY with BUNCH OF STDs (incurable). Dare to push people into shit-pit. Dare to decapitate random people that block the soldiers. Cut the BALLS OF ALL ENEMIES that covet his wife. Raped a princess that damaged the face of his wife in duel.
THE ONLY CHINESE PROTAG IN THE WHOLE INTERNET WITH TOTALLY 0 FIGHTING STRENGTH BUT ALL IQ ONLY.
turned into a comedy man in manhua.

Also they half butcher the MAIN FL
and FL 3 pirate woman

Novel how she look like (but imagine young 20+)
wearing a snake-skin armor just like Raikou
minamoto no raikou (fate and 1 more) drawn by fujikawa_arika

Manhua :
Screenshot_2.jpg

Got her own charm, but its not the image she should have. She should be a kind of arrogant-but-very-kind nadeshiko, with budding ara-ara
vibe.
ALSO SPOILER : mid-novel she is "saved-reborn" with ancient civilization race genes. And truly become like RAIKOU, with mega long legs, and a maturity calmness that seems always in control.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But its the "pirate" FL 3 that is totally butchered
Novel is like MF (LoL) BUT with a totally emotionless face
miss fortune (league of legends) drawn by kawaguti_kappa
++++++
camille (league of legends) drawn by jian_tai_(cuoyu0)

but manhua (ch1 preview)
draw her like THE FCKING LITTLE MERMAID LIVE ACTION MOVIE
with fcking disgusting algae bad quality hair

[No image, too bad looking]
DONT LOOK AT THE MANHUA. REGRET MEDICINE RIGHT HERE, SO DONT GO. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) PALADIN DAD

MC is like a KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY MODEL in manhua

Novel : Despite living XXXX years. he act mature but his soul is kept its youthness. The kind that feel happy to return home, but also sad with a wry smile. He should feel close to the reader. Like a ordinary man that always want to go home, but force to turn strong and mature fast TO SURVIVE IN HELL-LIKE PLACE.
But manhua draw him like a cold emotionless handsome KOREAN MODEL.
Also the first person he encounters in ch1novel, is a fat otaku (with even giving the real year time irl at that time 2017) but manhua is a pretty woman in 2024.

and the daughter :
Novel should be kinda like that ! (with less volume in hair of course)

BUT HERE, WE GOT THIS :
Screenshot_3.jpg

TOTALLY not trying to copy "DRAGON MAID" kanna
images.jpg

also wtf with the "chinese bun" hairstyle ? Also wtf with the ahoge ????

--------------------------
---------------------------
TLDR :
I had my wish granted for this already. TWICE.
BUT BY MONKEY's PAW

Last edited:

Sleds

That is a name I have not heard in years...The story and pacing are a little too all over the place for an adaptation, tho, especially the last arc.
Maybe, but I think it would be fine with seasons
I had both adaptations of my favorite CHINESE WNS

but both were butchered without recognition

MY TOP2 FAVORITE OF ALL TIMES (i feel rival "Reverend insanity") : [History strongest husband] => manhua [Survive as the hero husband]
View attachment 22916
[Paladin dad] => [Paladin dad]
View attachment 22917

1) Dude that hate the world, hate human beings. Lived into a old man in previous life. A iq that have reader never guess his moves. A man that would dare to kill whole cities and the whole world if needed.
turned into a joke in manhua.

Also they half butcher the MAIN FL
and FL 3 pirate woman

Novel how she look like (but imagine young 20+)
wearing a snake-skin armor just like Raikou
minamoto no raikou (fate and 1 more) drawn by fujikawa_arika

Manhua :
View attachment 22918
Got her own charm, but its not the image she should have. She should be a kind of arrogant-but-very-kind nadeshiko, with budding ara-ara vibe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But its the "pirate" FL 3 that is totally butchered
Novel is like MF (LoL) BUT with a totally emotionless face
miss fortune (league of legends) drawn by kawaguti_kappa
++++++
camille (league of legends) drawn by jian_tai_(cuoyu0)

but manhua (ch1 preview)
draw her like THE FCKING LITTLE MERMAID LIVE ACTION MOVIE
with fcking disgusting algae bad quality hair

[No image, too bad lookin]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) PALADIN DAD

MC is like a KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY MODEL
Despite living XXXX years. he act mature but his soul is kept its youthness. The kind that feel happy to return home, but also sad with a wry smile

and the daughter :
Novel should be kinda like that ! (with less volume in hair of course)

BUT HERE, WE GOT THIS :
View attachment 22919
TOTALLY not trying to copy "DRAGON MAID" kanna View attachment 22920
also wtf with the "chinese bun" hairstyle ? Also wtf with the ahoge ????

--------------------------
---------------------------
TLDR :
I had my wish granted for this already. TWICE.
BUT BY MONKEY's PAW
I understand that, I love soul land and Against the god who both got adapted but they are poorly made, it's like looking at a video games who are not my type. Sadly they ruined such a good opportunity to make millions over the world with them.

tounokenja

Gyaru connoisseur
Koharu no Hibi, a beautifully executed yandere manga, and definitely possible to do in a 3 or 4 part OVA.
Chisa x Pon for the NTR lovers out there, full cour 24 eps.
Love so Life - absolutely adorable and heartwarming SoL small age gap romance.
Vampire Hunter D - Two movies weren't enough. If netflix can shit out series after series of castlevania, then this is fucking unmined gold.

SailusGebel

Okay, since you've asked for hidden, obviously Feng Shen Ji. Preferably without censorship. Another joke answer, current weebs would probably jeez their pants if Jagaan gets an adaptation. Another serious answer is Kurohime.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I know Claymore had one… but I want a redo that follows the manga. Like how it was done with Hellsing.

Also, I would love a continuation of Detroit Metal City and one from Booty Royale.

Sleds

Okay, since you've asked for hidden, obviously Feng Shen Ji. Preferably without censorship. Another joke answer, current weebs would probably jeez their pants if Jagaan gets an adaptation. Another serious answer is Kurohime.
Feng Shen ji would be awesome if animed perfectly without censorship.
I know Claymore had one… but I want a redo that follows the manga. Like how it was done with Hellsing.

Also, I would love a continuation of Detroit Metal City and one from Booty Royale.
A lot need a redo to be honest, claymore be part of them. I would Kekkaishi on the list of one who need a redo to follow the manga.

Jire

Maybe, but I think it would be fine with seasons

I understand that, I love soul land and Against the god who both got adapted but they are poorly made, it's like looking at a video games who are not my type. Sadly they ruined such a good opportunity to make millions over the world with them.
Yeah the adaptation style is just 3D animation, it looked not awful but strange and not appealing, though I have high hope for the adaptation of "Lord of mysteries" announced for 2025

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
Greatest Estate Planner
This is the Law
Return of the Legend
Daytime Star

These manhwa as starters, and redo Noblesse in Korea and so the full series.