Which title would make you want to click on a story? (Come give me your opinion)

Which cover make you want to click more on the story?

• The Arbolarbres Chronicles - Oak Quercus' Quest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayrayme6

I'm looking to find the best title for my book, give me your opinion.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Keep in mind my votes reflect my own opinions, informed by a quick 2-minute discussion with my host. (they're swell. sometimes.)

My personal favorite is I tasted a bird's flesh, now I'm immortal. This is far and above the most creative of the quintet. (and I'm assuming something that will happen in your story regardless. Honestly I want to at least give a glance at that premise.

Conflict in Skyhigh is another decent one. Evokes different energy, but it gives an "epic battle in the sky! Huzzah!" deal.

Oak Quercus is a cool name, but I'm on the fence. Legend of Reborn Warrior sounds uninspired and cliche in my twisted, f***-up opinion.

And Mad King of the Tree-Men is.... It feels like it's going for B-Movie, Tolkienesque, and Avatar-Blue-F***ers all at once, and the vibe dissonance is checking me hard.

These are my two cents, make of it what you will. I'm just a cranky transbian, so get you some additional eyeballs.

(Edit: Now I get to watch my confirmation bias skew everyone elses votes HAHAHAHA!)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I'm looking to find the best title for my book, give me your opinion.
I liked the mad king one until i saw the tree man part. Not a big fan of tree people unless they're cute or sexy dryads.I thought it was gonna be something cool, like mad kind of some place, or a title. Like, mad king of the ruined planes, or mad king of...whatever title seems cool.

I chose the skyhigh one cuz it sounds just vague enough to be interesting. Like what even is skyhigh? whats the conflict? Obviously its gotta be the central driving force of the plot, right?

The reborn warrior is kinda clickbait, but its such an overused concept by now. The last one? Reminds me of a Japanese light novel. Which, i dunno, it could work as its own title but the other titles don't match it so it makes me feel it wouldn't be the same thing as the other. When i saw the other titles, i got the feeling of the older school high fantasy stories.

The last title just made me think your average isekai anime. Too light-novel, if you know what i mean. Not traditional high fantasy.

As for the top title, that one just didn't do anything for me. Its got quest in the title so maybe it denotes a feeling of adventure, but it also feels flat to me cuz i dunno who or what the hell Oak Quercus is. The mad tree king, if i guess from the other titles? A sentient oak tree names Quercus and he gots a quest for you? Dunno, but yeah.

I'm done explaining my logic, hope it helps.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
The A. Chronicles- I tasted a cock, now I'm immortal!

chicken, of course

Jayrayme6

All good peeps, answer to your hearts content and thanks for helping me. I'm trying to find the best title possible. All your opinions are welcome. I'll see if I keep my current title or go for another one. (it's high fantasy). Those are all themes concering my book.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The funnier, the better! That's why I went with the bird flesh one. Tastes like chicken!

RimuThighHighs

"I tasted a birds flesh, now I'm immortal" is by far the most eye-catching title in my humble opinion

Jayrayme6

Thanks, everybody for your input :). I'm pretty surprised by the results.

Kenjona

The bird one would make me pause a second, so maybe that one.

Helvetica33

Im late but I just wanted to say, all the titles except the bird one doesnt mean anything for someone who havent read the story. The bird one is the most descriptive one so itll most likely be more catching for a first time reader. Also, for the same reason id personally put "The arbolarbres chronicles" after the title and not first