Who is the meneast SC member?

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Take all the posts on SC and divide them by the number of members. The user with the number of posts closest to the result is the meanest.

Amok

grblbrbl
definitely paul the psycho threatened to hug me once!
i mean about two hours ago I was there minding my business hanging up washing and the next moment out of the blue paul tromba steps of a cloud, and hugs me! how mean can some0ne be tbh? and he even gave me a fiver and told me to go buy something nice, so patronozing! How isnt anyone else seeing this? ive cried myse;lf to sleep about this ever since the first threat, and i mean, i lived with it, but today he came over the ocean and hugged me! i dont knwo what to do anymore tbh my husband's hysterical trhe kids dont want to eat cat anymore and i just flayed the skin off myself where i was hugged. like this is the worst day of my life i think ill start drinking again

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
i mean about two hours ago I was there minding my business hanging up washing and the next moment out of the blue paul tromba steps of a cloud, and hugs me! how mean can some0ne be tbh? and he even gave me a fiver and told me to go buy something nice, so patronozing! How isnt anyone else seeing this? ive cried myse;lf to sleep about this ever since the first threat, and i mean, i lived with it, but today he came over the ocean and hugged me! i dont knwo what to do anymore tbh my husband's hysterical trhe kids dont want to eat cat anymore and i just flayed the skin off myself where i was hugged. like this is the worst day of my life i think ill start drinking again
LMAO. I didn't know I could do that. Guess my doppelganger is loose again. Let me just get my shotgun and a few slugs. That'll probably take care of him until the next solstice.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
LMAO. I didn't know I could do that. Guess my doppelganger is loose again. Let me just get my shotgun and a few slugs. That'll probably take care of him until the next solstice.
considering your skinwalker hugged someone and gave them a fiver to buy some beer while you sat in your house hugless and beerless, I have a good alternative on where you should point that shotty towards.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
considering your skinwalker hugged someone and gave them a fiver to buy some beer while you sat in your house hugless and beerless, I have a good alternative on where you should point that shotty towards.
I have both hugs and beer at home so I'm good.