Who is the Most Terrifying User in SHF?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Other than AliceShiki, who is the most terrifying user in SHF?
Bullies!!!
There are a few people here who are mentally unstable.
Edit: AliceShiki is nice.
Alice is kind ☆
Thank you! ^^)/
everybody that amited to eating fish here on the forums.
you know who you are
... What's the problem with eating fish?

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I'd say me, but explaining why would be weird. And seem fake.

AliceShiki

You are terrifying because you exude a strict mother energy.
That is a... Very interesting way of describing me! XD
This is antifishism! Fishes have dreams too!
I mean... And so do chickens, and cows, and pigs... And I eat them all. Fishes just so happen to be tastier than the others.
Are you saying Alice Shiki is the type that would yell your full name?
*rolls laughing*

For the record, I don't think I'd ever yell at my children (once I do adopt them). Doesn't sound like the kind of thing I'd be comfortable with doing.

Still... Strict mother is a hilarious way of having me described! XD

BB_Tensei

Alice is more dangerous in a heated argument or debate. You guys should try it out sometime.

SailusGebel

That is a... Very interesting way of describing me! XD

I mean... And so do chickens, and cows, and pigs... And I eat them all. Fishes just so happen to be tastier than the others.

*rolls laughing*

For the record, I don't think I'd ever yell at my children (once I do adopt them). Doesn't sound like the kind of thing I'd be comfortable with doing.

Still... Strict mother is a hilarious way of having me described! XD
I've missed that Envy said yell, I disagree with that part. BUT, I do think that you are the type to say full name, and that's what makes you even more terrifying. Imagine being called by your full name in a calm, commanding voice? Terrifying on multiple levels.

AliceShiki

I've missed that Envy said yell, I disagree with that part. BUT, I do think that you are the type to say full name, and that's what makes you even more terrifying. Imagine being called by your full name in a calm, commanding voice? Terrifying on multiple levels.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would I say the full name? *ponder ponder*

I honestly have no idea! xD

I would definitely use a calm voice regardless... Commanding... Unsure. I wouldn't like to need to use that, but some situations could need it.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would I say the full name? *ponder ponder*

I honestly have no idea! xD

I would definitely use a calm voice regardless... Commanding... Unsure. I wouldn't like to need to use that, but some situations could need it.
Alice looked at Sailus, her gaze pointing straight at him as she, with her calm voice, called out, "SailusGebel."

Sailus straightened his back. The fear of being scolded by a parent reflected in his nervous expression. "No...I mean, yes, ma'am!"

Alice was slightly startled by his reaction. Her eyes squinted in confusion as she tried to make sense out of his reaction.

Sailus saw her scrutinizing him and thought to himself, shit. He should have answered her clearly when she gave the summon. It was a trap, she made it sound like a casual call, but this gaze...there was clearly a commanding intent!

Both continued to stare at each other. Sailus was waiting for his execution, while Alice... I did everything according to the script, but why is he not following it?

AliceShiki

Alice looked at Sailus, her gaze pointing straight at him as she, with her calm voice, called out, "SailusGebel."

Sailus straightened his back. The fear of being scolded by a parent reflected in his nervous expression. "No...I mean, yes, ma'am!"

Alice was slightly startled by his reaction. Her eyes squinted in confusion as she tried to make sense out of his reaction.

Sailus saw her scrutinizing him and thought to himself, shit. He should have answered her clearly when she gave the summon. It was a trap, she made it sound like a casual call, but this gaze...there was clearly a commanding intent!

Both continued to stare at each other. Sailus was waiting for his execution, while Alice... I did everything according to the script, but why is he not following it?
*curious about the script now*