Who is the most tsundere user on the forums?

Who is the most tsun?

• Anon

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Sailus

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Blob

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Envy

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Myrian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hans

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I wouldn't really describe her as a tsundere
I have deep research on tsundere

After careful crossdeliberation & psychic-vetting, it can't be wrong.

@AliceShiki's a Subtle Tsundere

|

@RepresentingEnvy shouldn't feel leaftout🍃

I have conscientiously observed you in earnest too:

you are a deredere🩸
I... Can't see my tsun side at all? I can see the dere alright, but the tsun?

Uhn... I agree with Envy. I don't think Tsundere describes me...

... Though coming to think about it, I don't think I show a dere side on Scribblehub often either. I guess it's probably because I mostly hang around the subforums related to suggestions, bugs and discussions about the site itself, so I tend to be more serious there...

Oh well, I can still see the dere part about myself anyways. The tsun I can't see though~

phaeous

The Semanticist
I... Can't see my tsun side at all? I can see the dere alright, but the tsun?

Uhn... I agree with Envy. I don't think Tsundere describes me...

... Though coming to think about it, I don't think I show a dere side on Scribblehub often either. I guess it's probably because I mostly hang around the subforums related to suggestions, bugs and discussions about the site itself, so I tend to be more serious there...

Oh well, I can still see the dere part about myself anyways. The tsun I can't see though~
Umu~ your inner passionate emotions comeout as serious

But there's hidden overwhelming Dere in you that you shan't letout even when you take on the experienced role called "charismatic"

If you meet a person you're more subconscious about you'll definitely reject them instinctually`

AliceShiki : Secret-type Tsundere - Subtle Tsundere
a tsundere whose gem shines with a hidden glow that invisibly Singes those it fancies

melchi

What is a custom title?

But there's hidden overwhelming Dere in you that you shan't letout even when you take on the experienced role called "charismatic"

If you meet a person you're more subconscious about you'll definitely reject them instinctually`

a tsundere whose gem shines with a hidden glow that invisibly Singes those it fancies
Would that make Alice closer to a Doro dere?

AliceShiki

Alice is just yan.
Always have been.
Bullies!!!! >.<

Ah, I guess I do get a bit more distanced when I'm near people I'm uncomfortable with.

This feels like... A weird definition of tsundere, but I kinda get what you're getting at.
Would that make Alice closer to a Doro dere?
What's a Dorodere!? >.<

AliceShiki

You all talking about who is hated, when you should all be asking why the hatred.

You're all missing the forest for the trees. The bigger questions lie beyond such simplicity~