Why calculators are better than phones thread (1/10)

D

Deleted member 70892

The first and most important reason is that can you do math on a Calculator can you do math a phone? no you can't because phones are gay
View attachment 13718
that doesn't count

the second reason why is that graphing calculators are so fun to play with its like one big game, can you play games on your phone, NO YOU CAN'T THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE IS A LIE A BEAUTIFUL WELL-THOUGHT OUT LIE, just like the government

The third reason is because phone emit dangerous carbon monoxide and Carbon dioxide the same thing responsible for killing fish and birds and rotting treesView attachment 13719
these trees are rotten because of your phone

and yeah thats why Calculators are better than trees and women
Whoa.
Understandable, have a great day.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
The first and most important reason is that can you do math on a Calculator can you do math a phone? no you can't because phones are gay
View attachment 13718
that doesn't count

the second reason why is that graphing calculators are so fun to play with its like one big game, can you play games on your phone, NO YOU CAN'T THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE IS A LIE A BEAUTIFUL WELL-THOUGHT OUT LIE, just like the government

The third reason is because phone emit dangerous carbon monoxide and Carbon dioxide the same thing responsible for killing fish and birds and rotting treesView attachment 13719

you do realize that phones, computers... they're all just massive calculators? Zeroes and Ones.

Plantorsomething

View attachment 13718
that doesn't count

Desmos

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

Hmn...yes. I can provide every meme to such a shitpost.

Daitengu

For real tho. I like having real buttons over screen fake buttons. I got big hands and often click multiple or wrong buttons on my phone. So at least calculators have that goin for them.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Ah! The TI-84 plus was powered by three AAA batteries when I was in high school. Also, it cost over $100. How much do they cost these days?
Still cost over $100. And the TI-84 plus does still use AAA batteries, but they have a thinner full color version that's rechargeable. My school lends out TI-84 to everyone, and if you take calculus I think they give you the full color edition.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Still cost over $100. And the TI-84 plus does still use AAA batteries, but they have a thinner full color version that's rechargeable. My school lends out TI-84 to everyone, and if you take calculus I think they give you the full color edition.
Color!?!?! What next, cameras?