Tsuru

Robot
Can't see.

Tsuru=
1414.gif

Last edited:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I watched the first season of the anime and the movie. I wouldn't say I like it but I think it's ok.

TotallyHuman

@TheMonotonePuppet I thought of asking you personally, but I felt like it would be better to gather more opinions. Personally, I dropped it after 31 chapters after I realised its abreviation, JJK, was not about highschool girls (joushikosei).

To make it clear. I do not say it's bad. I do not say you should find it boring. I say, I find it boring, it is boring to me. I would appreciate if it had highschool girls but it doesn't, which is why I find it boring.
word

SailusGebel

Aye. I betrayed you.

Well seriously, in any case, Imma delete that thread reply then. I apologize for my stupidity.
Nah, don't worry.
Aye. I betrayed you.

Well seriously, in any case, Imma delete that thread reply then. I apologize for my stupidity.
I've already got a bunch of replies, and you are not the only one, so really, don't worry about it.

The art is too sketchy for my liking (Manga).
The storyline is basic, can't distinguished it with other, better shounen.
Dropped at chap 15, I think?
I guess it's the matter of preference, I prefer stories with deeper meaning/ or at least with humour. This is just endless sketchy fightings that hurt my eyes.

Killing off characters for shock value loses its impact when every single character keeps dying. I find it hard to care for any of them. Overly edgy stories aren't my thing either.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I guess it's the matter of preference, I prefer stories with deeper meaning/ or at least with humour. This is just endless sketchy fightings that hurt my eyes.

Killing off characters for shock value loses its impact when every single character keeps dying. I find it hard to care for any of them. Overly edgy stories aren't my thing either.
This thread is asking why you like it. Not why you don't.

2wordsperminute

To be fair,
Nanami's death
wasn't just for shock.

SailusGebel

:blob_awkward:

Notadate

It’s fine. I can write better plot, everything by else I can’t do.

Me like fights brrrrr, but it is all over the place ngl

ArugonW

No, I do not, and I don't use it. Is it fair to say the reason why you like it is because of the community and memes?
Basically yes I like the memes & the community, the plot of jjk is kinda trash gege just do the same cycle: introduce a new character, fight sukuna, die, repeat.