Why is scribble hub dry these days?

BEETLESME

Famous author and rising author everywhere, I want to be famous too..so I can create discord hehe...
If anyone ask me why I post just now, well I just want to disturb readers and authors today ..

Tsuru

Robot
Famous author and rising author everywhere, I want to be famous too..so I can create discord hehe...
If anyone ask me why I post just now, well I just want to disturb readers and authors today ..
Best advice to any author how to get good : Read more and read some more.

Go look at other webnovels and in particular jp or chinese web novels.
Because unlike jp, chineses have been so flooded by webnovels (most of them being shit), that now the competition is crazy hard, where the most popular authors need to know lot of knowledge.
One fav novel, even have the author searching medical database about plagues and other medicals accurate data so his story with a doctor MC is not inaccurate.

2nd advice : Study the market (now anime is mainstream)

3rd advice : Just keep updating nonstop.
Even someone that mentality-swore to never try a certain novel, will try it when seeing it got like 250chaps on it or appearing non-stop in updates or in a high place of rankings of website.

BEETLESME

Thank you great one ...I will take your advices to heart
Best advice to any author how to get good : Read more and read some more.

Go look at other webnovels and in particular jp or chinese web novels.
Because unlike jp, chineses have been so flooded by webnovels (most of them being shit), that now the competition is crazy hard, where the most popular authors need to know lot of knowledge.
One fav novel, even have the author searching medical database about plagues and other medicals accurate data so his story with a doctor MC is not inaccurate.

2nd advice : Study the market (now anime is mainstream)

3rd advice : Just keep updating nonstop.
Even someone that mentality-swore to never try a certain novel, will try it when seeing it got like 250chaps on it or appearing non-stop in updates or in a high place of rankings of website.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
If you want to become famous, you have to pander to the audience. People want Girl's Love, Smut, and genderbender. If you don't have any of those, then you need to write a story that rivals God damn Lord of the Rings

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You see, Scribble Hub keeps its diaper dry these days because it uses the potty most of the time. Soon, it will start wearing big boy underwear.