Why the hell are you guys here!!!

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
No where else to publish my stuff. And a couple people seem to listen to me talking about other work, so that's cool.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Did reading MTLs left you so scarred?
You don’t understand… Reading them is easy, but the text 2 speech rendition. By god… it is mad… like a sentence that lamppost… Words good through red. No fool would not be genuine enough it’s just that gods fry the pancakes, the dogs laugh… Words make sense the failed sentence.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
So, I was looking at the comments of a chapter, and there was a reader telling the author that his/her's writing style is too informal, and it needs to follow a format, or else the readers won't be intrested.

This made me realise something.

Why are you guys here?
Like....this place, its..filled with junk. There is absolutely no reason as to why would anyone come here to read.

Why..what...who are you people? How can you survive the terrible plots we come up with? Did reading MTLs left you so scarred?

Although my favorite webnovel site is royalroad, there are occasionally good books here too, just don't look at what's trending.

D.S.Nate

Although my favorite webnovel site is royalroad, there are occasionally good books here too, just don't look at what's trending.
Hey what do you know, it's a small world after all lol. (I'm from Royalroad, left questions for me in my podcast thread I'll talk to DM's if need be)