Would this title be against the rules?

I just had a thought about a girl's love story being called "I Don't Play with Pussies" and I think it would most likely be against the rules but I'm not sure. I just think it would be a funny title for a gl.

Like, imagine a protagonist who hates cats, hates scaredy cats and doesn't go out with girls.

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
I just had a thought about a girl's love story being called "I Don't Play with Pussies" and I think it would most likely be against the rules but I'm not sure. I just think it would be a funny title for a gl.

Like, imagine a protagonist who hates cats, hates scaredy cats and doesn't go out with girls.
Are you actually planning to write this? Or is this just a a random thought?

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
hmm I think instead of writing Pussies write it like P***ies, I guess

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

AFAIK that is not against the TOS of Scribbly, so you should be safe.

If you're unsure, you can PM @Tony directly and he can tell you.

xluferx

What's wrong playing with pussies?
They are fluffy and cute:blob_aww::blob_aww:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sounds fun! I say try it. What's the worst that can happen?