Would you read a oneshot with this premise?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Humans are destined to be destroyed in 100 years by the supernova of the sun. The cause of the sudden change of the sun was unknown. What known was death would be inevitable. Society collapsed, cults rose, debauchery of morality bloomed like fungi. The cultists by whatever twisted delusion they dreamed announced that they would be spared if they repent and kill the unworthy before the day of reckoning; And so a purge by the twisted was born. Innocent were butchered, and harmony tore asunder.

Born in the chaos, madness, and idiosyncrasy of a post-apocalyptic world, the 8-years-old orphan has decided it was enough. The loss of the last warmth touch of his last loving family member drove him to one conclusion. Only violence can answer violence. Only with the complete destruction of the cultists and their insanity can the innocent be given peace. The child would raise his butcher knife and carve out the very insanity of humanity to avenge his unhappiness.

"If we can kill all of them in the next 60 years, we have 20 years left to enjoy peace. True peace without those inhuman creatures." The orphan in front of his own child army made from his orphaned peers. "Let's go! The fast we finish, the more time we can be together!"

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
I don't even want to read the premise...
FoZ4qj-aAAAKE0G.jpg_large.jpg

laccoff_mawning

I wouldn't read a oneshot with this premise, and I wouldn't read a full story with it either.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
I think it would depend on the set-up. Not sure how you’d fit all that into a one-shot and actually have characters that would make you feel something, but it could probably be a decent plot. I personally like Rogue One from Star Wars, and I’m getting those vibes. Plot twist could be that that’s just the Prologue, the world doesn’t end, and now the orphans have to deal with the psychological trauma, guilt, and general dystopian wasteland leftover after their coup.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I think it would depend on the set-up. Not sure how you’d fit all that into a one-shot and actually have characters that would make you feel something, but it could probably be a decent plot. I personally like Rogue One from Star Wars, and I’m getting those vibes. Plot twist could be that that’s just the Prologue, the world doesn’t end, and now the orphans have to deal with the psychological trauma, guilt, and general dystopian wasteland leftover after their coup.
Can't be that bad. Vengeance is one kind of a transformative beast.

Tsuru

Robot
Humans are destined to be destroyed in 100 years by the supernova of the sun. The cause of the sudden change of the sun was unknown. What known was death would be inevitable. Society collapsed, cults rose, debauchery of morality bloomed like fungi. The cultists by whatever twisted delusion they dreamed announced that they would be spared if they repent and kill the unworthy before the day of reckoning; And so a purge by the twisted was born. Innocent were butchered, and harmony tore asunder.

Born in the chaos, madness, and idiosyncrasy of a post-apocalyptic world, the 8-years-old orphan has decided it was enough. The loss of the last warmth touch of his last loving family member drove him to one conclusion. Only violence can answer violence. Only with the complete destruction of the cultists and their insanity can the innocent be given peace. The child would raise his butcher knife and carve out the very insanity of humanity to avenge his unhappiness.

"If we can kill all of them in the next 60 years, we have 20 years left to enjoy peace. True peace without those inhuman creatures." The orphan in front of his own child army made from his orphaned peers. "Let's go! The fast we finish, the more time we can be together!"
First thing

try to copy the "JP" style to make it attractive at first glance

I am a hater of TLDR people
BUT its indeniable that sometimes big texts are a turn off, AND that the "shortened" style from JAPAN LNs is a +

EVEN chinese and korean authors do it too now. The "put whole plot in title/catchy title and trolling-fun summary bait"

So here i help you change it (first tentative) :
Humanity will die in 100 years by the sun turning supernova. Causing humans to turn mad and doing what they want without respecting the laws.
One cult being the main factor and the strongest organization.

XXXX that lost his parents to them, awoke a "training" system then trained a brainwashed child army that follow all his orders.
XXXX with a evil smile : Now its time for payback.
Though what he didnt know, is that some of them were so strong that the brainwashed was removed, and having certain selfish "goals"
YYYY (thought) : [kyaaa he looks so badass when he do a speech !]
UUUUU (in charge of washing) : *sniff sniff* "The jacket of commander smell so good"
ZZZZZ : [Ahhhhh~~ i wish XXXX-kun could step on me !!!]

Hence is the story of a clueless commander getting his revenge without knowing the danger is closer than he thinks.

@MintiLime @georgelee5786 @K5Rakitan @Lloyd
>_o
you guys try it too
@Iamnotabot

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
First thing

BUT its indeniable that sometimes big texts are a turn off, AND that the "shortened" style from JAPAN LNs is a +

EVEN chinese and korean authors do it too now. The "put whole plot in title/catchy title and trolling-fun summary bait"

>_o
you guys try it too
@Iamnotabot
Death. Death to them all. The deities demand the sacrifice of these perverted souls.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
First thing

>_o
you guys try it too
@Iamnotabot
How much money are you offering?

HungrySheep

I like yuri
First thing

>_o
you guys try it too
@Iamnotabot
What did I just read.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Hmmm… Probably not. It just sounds like genocide. Person mad, person kill, person die. I mean, maybe it could be interesting, but to me it sounds like plain old murderhoboing.

J_Chemist

When I was 8 years old, I was more worried about what color I'd see under a flipped skirt or how many butts I could touch before getting whacked.

No. No I would not read it.