Writing WRITING 101: HOW TO WRITE?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
So, I think it is safe to assume that you probably don't know how to write because you went into this thread. Yeah—maybe you misclicked and accidentally went here or your mouse is disobeying your order... or maybe, your ASIAN and you're kind enough to come into this thread—knowing full-well that you probably won't learn anything because you don't want to. Nevertheless, you aren't wrong, but you aren't right either.

This thread is all about fixing your obliviousness when it comes to writing—especially when you're motivated and discouraged—this thread is here to be a psychiatrist at your own depression. Now then, shall we take the first step?

1.) WRITING A PARAGRAPH!

> That's right! When it comes to facebook's messenger or discord's PM, amateurs like your boyfriend or girlfriend like to type on a line-by-line routine—while not only hideous and nasty, it also implies that who you're dating is an autistic fat coward and you should break up with him/her immediately before you end up regretting being NTR'd.

On a daily basis, you should start learning how to write a paragraph before my synopsis has the same total words as your chapters—and you should be ashamed if that happens. However, it doesn't really matter because your parents would totally force you to become an ENGINEER and throw you in a Penal Labour job.

2.) MASTERING THE BASIC GRAMMAR!

> This is always the first step when it comes to writing—but many amateurs would probably disagree, including me. Egotistically speaking, I never harnessed the power of basic grammar until someone made a sport out of me after I said, 'I likes my father...' because I forgot to put a comma before the like, and left an -S after the like. From there, everyone called me a 'father's gay boy' and I beat the hell out of them... and got suspended.

Now, you're wondering... 'ooh boy, where do I learn how to master the basic grammar?'

Well, you actually don't. It is not something you master by asking—you master it by researching and learning how to listen to classes.

3.) BECOMING A LOLICON AND EMBRACING LEXICONS!

> When it comes to writing, loli—AHEM, lexicons are often the prose and the reasoning beyond one's good writing—and if it isn't, then she probably only knows how to offer despair to herself—and cries to be sympathized by others around her when she doesn't know how to write. Vocabularies are the starting point of our life—It is by whom we learn before starting to write—because without learning a wide range of vocabulary, you're never getting any chances of surpassing Ernest Hemingway. Well, worry not, the chances are actually just 1%... in case if you're wondering.

People often think that having learned the basics of words is enough to show themselves that they're better than anybody... but they're just getting ahead of themselves and will probably stop writing after noticing the 1.7 ratings beside their cover—which was better left emptied than filled.

4.) LEARN FOR YOURSELF!

> I might be a hypocrite, but at least I give the best pieces of advice. Many authors mostly never reflect upon their mistakes—when they hear praises—they think their novel doesn't have any mistakes and continue writing... yet when critically told of the many mistakes and why they really suck—they ignore them, they don't listen to them, and think that they're jealous because they don't have 1k readers and 3.1 ratings.

What makes a better author is the fact that he can learn for himself! Not just about writing—but when cooking, washing the dishes, laundering, and driving a car with the highest speed possible. SO, speak for yourself, than to be screamed at by the many attentive authors that are wasting their every time just to show you how much you suck, telling you to get a life and change a virgin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

So, I think it is safe to assume that you probably don't know how to write because you went into this thread. Yeah—maybe you misclicked and accidentally went here or your mouse is disobeying your order... or maybe, your ASIAN and you're kind enough to come into this thread—knowing full-well that you probably won't learn anything because you don't want to. Nevertheless, you aren't wrong, but you aren't right either.
No. I click it because half the time, the thread has some good advice, the other half of the time is some weird explosive snobbism thrown in with said advice that doesn't make sense.
This thread is all about fixing your obliviousness when it comes to writing—especially when you're motivated and discouraged—this thread is here to be a psychiatrist at your own depression. Now then, shall we take the first step?

1.) WRITING A PARAGRAPH!

> That's right! When it comes to facebook's messenger or discord's PM, amateurs like your boyfriend or girlfriend like to type on a line-by-line routine—while not only hideous and nasty, it also implies that who you're dating is an autistic fat coward and you should break up with him/her immediately before you end up regretting being NTR'd.

On a daily basis, you should start learning how to write a paragraph before my synopsis has the same total words as your chapters—and you should be ashamed if that happens. However, it doesn't really matter because your parents would totally force you to become an ENGINEER and throw you in a Penal Labour job.
Ignoring the weird crudeness of the OP, make sure to write and practice in paragraph format. It helps you write better. Do not mistake your sentences and do Not use sentences as paragraphs. Paragraphs group related sentences. It gets better with practice.
2.) MASTERING THE BASIC GRAMMAR!

> This is always the first step when it comes to writing—but many amateurs would probably disagree, including me. Egotistically speaking, I never harnessed the power of basic grammar until someone made a sport out of me after I said, 'I likes my father...' because I forgot to put a comma before the like, and left an -S after the like. From there, everyone called me a 'father's gay boy' and I beat the hell out of them... and got suspended.

Now, you're wondering... 'ooh boy, where do I learn how to master the basic grammar?'

Well, you actually don't. It is not something you master by asking—you master it by researching and learning how to listen to classes.
Learn to always improve on grammar. We aren't perfect humans when it comes to writing, but having a lot of grammar errors can turn some readers off reading your story; it can also confuse readers what you mean.
Be sure to always look at things like
- run-on sentences
- punctuation and commas.
- typos
3.) EMBRACING LEXICONS!

> lexicons are often the prose and the reasoning beyond one's good writing. Vocabularies are the starting point of our life—It is by whom we learn before starting to write—because without learning a wide range of vocabulary, you're never getting any chances of surpassing Ernest Hemingway.

People often think that having learned the basics of words is enough to show themselves that they're better than anybody... but they're just getting ahead of themselves and will probably stop writing after noticing the 1.7 ratings beside their cover—which was better left emptied than filled.
Try not to get too ahead of yourself. While it's really great to hear praises all the time and its sort of normal for humans to go on defense whenever they heard some things they don't like, please do learn to take in not just praises, but the constructive feedback. Constructive feedback, while it may sting at first, will help you, like rubbing alcohol on an open wound. Constructive feedback point out flaws that can be improved on and can help you work on making your writings better. Note - this is different from negative rude comments that are only vulgar and do nothing to help and often only shout obscenities and look down at you - these are just trash.
4.) LEARN FOR YOURSELF!

> I might be a hypocrite, but at least I give the best pieces of advice.
…noted.
Many authors mostly never reflect upon their mistakes—when they hear praises—they think their novel doesn't have any mistakes and continue writing... yet when critically told of the many mistakes and why they really suck—they ignore them, they don't listen to them, and think that they're jealous because they don't have 1k readers and 3.1 ratings.

What makes a better author is the fact that he can learn for himself! Not just about writing—but when cooking, washing the dishes, laundering, and driving a car with the highest speed possible. SO, speak for yourself, than to be screamed at by the many attentive authors that are wasting their every time just to show you how much you suck, telling you to get a life and change a virgin.
Just keep practicing. You'll get there. Learn to adapt and always look for ways to improve. Writing is a continued learning process. You won't become an instant hit right away, but if you put in the effort to always write and edit it and so on, you'll eventually get better. :)

Motsu

No. I click it because half the time thread has some good advice, the other half time is weird explosive snobbism thrown in with said advice that doesn't make sense.

Ignoring the weird crudeness of the OP, make sure to write and practice in paragraph format. It helps you write better. Do not mistake your sentences and use sentences as paragraphs. Paragraphs group related sentences. It gets better with practice.

Learn to always improve on grammar. We aren't perfect humans when it comes to writing, but having a lot of grammar errors can turn some readers off reading your story; it can also confuse readers what you mean.
Be sure to always look at things like
- run-on sentences
- punctuation and commas.
- typos

Try not to get too ahead of yourself. While it's really great to hear praises all the time and its sort of normal for humans to go on defense whenever they heard some things they don't like, please do learn to take in not just praises, but the constructive feedback. Constructive feedback, while it may sting at first, will help you, like rubbing alcohol on an open wound. Constructive feedback point out flaws that can be improved on and can help you work on making your writings better. Note - this is different from negative rude comments that are only vulgar and do nothing to help and often only shout obscenities and look down at you - these are just trash.

Just keep practicing. You'll get there. Learn to adapt and always look for ways to improve.
NOO NONONONONO STOP!

EDIT:
ohhhh :( and I wanted that shit... oh well, thanks for the paraphrasing

Motsu

no problem. happy to take out someone's vulgar snobby tones mixed in with advice.
IT isn't some weird explosive snobbism thrown in with said advice that doesn't make sense. It is more of unnecessary sentences, that extends the credibility of the sentences while pulling the legs of trickery to waste time. I also never imitated being a social superior nor despises inferiority, in fact, I consider myself an equal to those in my way. And hey! What do you mean VULGAR! That's mere sophistry! Those were merely words, that were restrained.

Motsu

I have already jumped, its too late. Its late enough that my readers have given up on me ever improving my grammar.
I am guessing you already know the adage, 'once you jump, there is no jumping back' then that means you are fully prepared of all the consequences. GO, AGENTT! BREAK THROUGH!

D

Deleted member 45782

I have already jumped, its too late. Its late enough that my readers have given up on me ever improving my grammar.
Good luck Agentt. Grammar takes practice and time, you'll eventually improve on it slowly by slowly.