Yay, I'm up to 10 parts!

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Well, the celebration's up to you! If you fell like it's worth it, then it is! :blobtaco: :blobtaco:

Jessie_Emilyn

Take whatever milestones you can get. Finished a chapter? Run with that good feeling. Finished a story? Cheer as much as you need. Managed to schedule every chapter for release and ended up staying up too late? You earnt your rest!
Congrats, here is to the next 10!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I don't know if that's worth celebration or not, but it feels good to be positive about it. Posted part 10 of my story on here today.
Ah, just don't let procrastination get you, though. I posted a whole 12 chapters of my story a few months ago and took a break.

Break's lasted til today.

But, well, I have finished 1 arc, so I feel a bit less guiltly towards my readers.....

Kitsura

My first ten chapters were the hardest. Then it kept getting easier as I got more used to writing. Now I knock out a chapter in an hour and a half or so.
Our little secret ok

Don't tell my readers I can actually write more chapters if I stopped playing lol and talking to random lesbians all day

Valmond

My first ten chapters were the hardest. Then it kept getting easier as I got more used to writing. Now I knock out a chapter in an hour and a half or so.
Our little secret ok

Don't tell my readers I can actually write more chapters if I stopped playing lol and talking to random lesbians all day
I feel like someone is trying to challenge me. Accepted, my record is 1 hour per chapter. 🤨

Well, that’s the lowest range. Between 3k to 5k words.

5k to 10k words is about 2 to 3 hours.

10k to 15k is about 4 to 5 hours...

We can see who can get the time down lower. 🐕

Sometimes I feel like I search out competition too much. 😐

Somehow this turned into a speedrun. 🤨
I don't know if that's worth celebration or not, but it feels good to be positive about it. Posted part 10 of my story on here today.
Great, now take that energy and plan out another 10. 🥳

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Congrats. Keep it up. Positivity is a great asset in keep motivated to continue pushing to write and stuff.

DJWilde

I feel like someone is trying to challenge me. Accepted, my record is 1 hour per chapter. 🤨

Well, that’s the lowest range. Between 3k to 5k words.

5k to 10k words is about 2 to 3 hours.

10k to 15k is about 4 to 5 hours...

We can see who can get the time down lower. 🐕

Sometimes I feel like I search out competition too much. 😐

Somehow this turned into a speedrun. 🤨

Great, now take that energy and plan out another 10. 🥳
Oh my, I couldn't possibly time my writing like that. I never know how it's going to go for me day to day. But awesome none the less!
Congratulations!
Also, my baby is 10 weeks old!
Far out and awesome!

For the rest of you, thank you!

Valmond

Oh my, I couldn't possibly time my writing like that. I never know how it's going to go for me day to day. But awesome none the less!

Far out and awesome!

For the rest of you, thank you!
And the search continues. 🥺

Also, it’s not really timing. It’s just, when you write a certain amount within a certain time frame. It sorta becomes consistent. Sadly so, it is a world in which no one wants to compete. 🤨

😐