Your current favorite theme for fictions?

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
Technology/culture gap. Whether it comes from Isekai, time travel, or anything else.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Another I just thought about is isekai into a young master/nameless mob and trying to survive MC.

DreamOfRen

Umm, has it been deleted? I see zeroes across the board on the story page...
I'm not sure, but I believe it was on Web Novel. As you may know they practice some shady tactics at time.

You can check out the Manga, and if you like it then check out the fiction with a quick google search.

Enlyghten

I'm not sure, but I believe it was on Web Novel. As you may know they practice some shady tactics at time.

You can check out the Manga, and if you like it then check out the fiction with a quick google search.
Ah, OK, I don't frequent too many of these sites. I looked on SH and there's a page built for it with nothing uploaded. I'll look at the other sites you suggested. Thank you.

futanari + yuri fluff with utopian setting

i also love surreal / dreamlike worlds. the usual fantasy and sci-fi kinda bores me to death.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

DreamOfRen

futanari + yuri fluff with utopian setting

i also love surreal / dreamlike worlds. the usual fantasy and sci-fi kinda bores me to death.
Dream worlds sound pretty interesting. Do you have any fictions that you could recommend for that genre?

DreamOfRen

Isekai is definitely up there but combine isekai with Kingdom building based on the knowledge of Earth and I'm absolutely hooked. Release The Witch! has already been mentioned and I did really enjoy it, my favorite is Tales of a Reincarnated Lord. I was sooo sad when it was dropped but the 590 chapters leading to the drop were great. The author also started another novel called Black Iron's Glory that is basically the same thing but in a different world that's really good.
I'll have to remember to check these out. So much to read...and write!

Dream worlds sound pretty interesting. Do you have any fictions that you could recommend for that genre?

little nemo in slumberland comes to mind.

dragon quest vi:, realms of revelation also takes place in dream world (partially). the other thing is yume nikki.

for surreal setting there's humanity has declined / jintai, there's also hylics if you're into it.

most of the ones i know are from video games though.

DreamOfRen

little nemo in slumberland comes to mind.

dragon quest vi:, realms of revelation also takes place in dream world (partially). the other thing is yume nikki.

for surreal setting there's humanity has declined / jintai, there's also hylics if you're into it.

most of the ones i know are from video games though.
Yea I recognize all of those from gaming. Interesting genre to get into tho.