Your Favorite Chapter To Write

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Chapter 17 keeps coming to mind as the one because it's where the protagonist makes her boundaries clear. I feel like this level of communication is missing in so many romance stories. The characters just think things instead of saying them aloud, and it sets a bad example for real life. It is so important that we as humans communicate with our romantic partners.

D

Deleted member 29316

I like writing the most in my novels are the fight scenes, especially the tactical ones, and giving thoughts to it.

MajorKerina

The conclusion to a 440,000 word work with 8000 words in one night. I put it off for months because I didn't want it to end but it was so cathartic to be done.

one of them was about a word play, the title is 'the usage of period in a sentence'.

it goes like this:

andy is eating lunch.

andy is eating period.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
as in a scene or as in a full chapter as a favorite?
if the second, probably ch 50 of Okane, ita was something i wanted to write for like 2 years. the "villain's POV"
since the General Demon of two horns was mostly constructed by impresions from others and from a couple of actions, it was fun to finally write from inside his head and in the climax of the arc! right when everything is fucked up and main group has to face him directly.
If is about a favorite scene? it was pretty fun to have director of the academy saying to Zera she should seduce mc to get money for the academy xD
even more funny since till that moment mc and readers thought Zera was a guy

DDTStudios

Oh damn, I've written it but it hasn't been published yet.
It's chapter 27 ~ 28 ish of my novel Heir de Winter. It'll be published soon...in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.