Your Favorite Jade Beauty

Pick one. The others will try to kill you. 🍵🫖

• Total voters

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
Yandere is my thing. It’s all I write about.

Reactions: AYM

AYM

Farts can kill awareness month
To prevent verbal incantations, they're now fastening a restraint for the head.
This new, innovative restraint has a fastened leather orb which goes directly into the mouth to prevent a mystic arts user from speaking.

The Head Magistrate has also suggested the use of a sash to blindfold arrested targets to safeguard Imperial secrets and hidden locations.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Otherwordly Jade Beauty like Gu Yuena
Wtf is a jade beauty? Like the rock?
You need to read some cultivation stuff. Go back cultivating little rookie.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
To prevent verbal incantations, they're now fastening a restraint for the head.
This new, innovative restraint has a fastened leather orb which goes directly into the mouth to prevent a mystic arts user from speaking.

The Head Magistrate has also suggested the use of a sash to blindfold arrested targets to safeguard Imperial secrets and hidden locations.
Nyow nyou are projecting nyur sick fetish on mye nya! Nyi nyever nyeven said nyi like bondage meow~! Nyats nyour delusions nya!

sanitylimited

since they are described in less than three words, they must be novice village levels of beuty. all of them can try and kill me because i'm takin a shortcut to the heaven realm where you'll need several chapters just to describe the shade of lipstick she uses

laccoff_mawning

I want to see a novel where someone is described as being a jade beauty, only for the author to mean it literally because her skin is pale green.