Your Hope

PrincEcnirP

I do, I
I think humanity has to change their ideas of ownership for it to work. We live in excesses and to hoard, and somehow expect to feel happy about it. Honestly speaking, I have been at my happiest when I have just enough and then some to give away.
Love you, I mean, yes, it is a good hope. It's not bad to dream things like to be feeling fulfilled on this world. It is actually helpful to some extent, I support it. But if I'd to share my ambition, I'd want to share it with everybody, like being a steward..
Dreams? It is fine to just be in Heaven, someday yeah? Where no sorrow or crying, no more losing and lost loved ones and friends, where what and who you Love are for eternal. Hmm, like the song, " seek the Kingdom first and it shall be added unto you, halle hallelujah~ " . When we want something, as long as it is inline with righteousness, we will get it, actually just believe and you already got it. Well, as long as you trust not man's timing but the higher being who knows all, God. He is my hope

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
Ambition: Gain message count and level up to receive my title