Your MBTI?

EternalSunset0

So much logicians, aren't you guys supposed to be rare or something. :blob_blank:
Btw also intp.
I think I, N, and P are very common in writers.

There was a poll back when I was new here, around 2 years ago and most people were INFP or INTP if I'm not mistaken.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Personality type: Lawful Evil
Traits: Cosmic – 54%, Cyclopean – 82%, Eldritch – 64%, Memetic – 77%, Assertive – 88%
Role: Devourer
Strategy: Arise When The Stars Align

Huh. Seems spot on to me.

Last edited:

Tempokai

Overworked One
Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 71%, Intuitive – 56%, Feeling – 58%, Prospecting – 64%, Assertive – 64%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Confident Individualism

I did that test 2 years ago

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Logician
100% introverted, 0% extraverted
55% intuitive, 45% observant
66% thinking, 34% feeling
33% judging, 67% prospecting
39% assertive, 61% turbulent

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
ENTJ.

Never heard of this test before now.

ToushiroYA

Personality type: Virtuoso - ISTP-T
Individual traits: Introverted – 66%, Observant – 55%, Thinking – 54%, Prospecting – 76%, Turbulent – 85%
Role: Explorer
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Am I the odd one?

BlackKnightX

Type: INTP-A
Traits: Introverted – 54%, Intuitive – 83%, Thinking – 58%, Prospecting – 89%, Assertive – 100%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
Thank you for pointing out that it isn't scientific.

I cannot overstate how annoyed I am at people believing this stuff.

MBTI is a primitive test that holds no meaning

As for my personality, it is a Logician as well
I always thought you were acting ENFP most of the time because you're always bringing up your uncommon idea connections (Ne) and it often related about how you felt upset, shocked, or whatever emotional state and usually communicate with a positive vibe / trying to be kind mindset (Fi).

MBTI is as scientific as asking if you prefer minecraft over call of duty. At least, it hints what you enjoy doing most of the time to recharge your battery and what triggers you into complete infuriated mode. For instance, if you disparage vague ideas (Ne) and make conclusion with strong conviction, someone who values facts (Si) will look at you with absolute disdain and assault you (like the post when you were suggesting how to improve Lovecraft's writing lol)

I always thought you were acting ENFP most of the time because you're always bringing up your uncommon idea connections (Ne) and it often related about how you felt upset, shocked, or whatever emotional state and usually communicate with a positive vibe / trying to be kind mindset (Fi).

MBTI is as scientific as asking if you prefer minecraft over call of duty. At least, it hints what you enjoy doing most of the time to recharge your battery and what triggers you into complete infuriated mode. For instance, if you disparage vague ideas (Ne) and make conclusion with strong conviction, someone who values facts (Si) will look at you with absolute disdain and assault you (like the post when you were suggesting how to improve Lovecraft's writing lol)
mbti is male astrology

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
mbti is male astrology
That means it works

Yosoya

Personality type: Virtuoso - ISTP-T
Individual traits: Introverted – 66%, Observant – 55%, Thinking – 54%, Prospecting – 76%, Turbulent – 85%
Role: Explorer
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Am I the odd one?
ISTP-A
I make it even

Sayu

Eugh eig

The way one acts online is usually different from how they are

pelpelen

It changes every time i do it.
I don't remember what it's name was but i was the flowery one but now am the brearded one

I did it again and got this:

Logician
INTP-T
96% INTROVERTED, 65% INTUITIVE, 66% THINKING, 78% PROSPECTING, 65% TURBULENT

Last edited:

Kenjona

XXXX
Seriously.
Mine changes due to being almost 50/50 across the board. Depends on the test qeustions. Though "I" tends to dominate a bit and percentage test wise INTJ is a bit higher in count by a percente or less usually.

Last edited:

WeissBlatt

I am become hiatus
Sagittarius.
I forgot what initials I got but basically I will die a virgin, which is fine by me.