Your protagonist is trapped in a syndicated tv sitcom from the 1990's

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
What sitcom though? He could be a Prince in Belair, a King in Queens, or a guy obsessed with power tools just to name a few.

Tempokai

Overworked One
Think it's that type of dream again, fucks around for a while until finds something horror-like, kills it, and probably returns back to his home world by waking up

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
She's going to leap through the screen and strangle the writers if they fuck up her harem.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
What sitcom though? He could be a Prince in Belair, a King in Queens, or a guy obsessed with power tools just to name a few.
The last sitcom that you think fondly of most of the time. For me, it's always Boy Meets World.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
she'd do alright, probably. Already has an ongoing internal monologue that narrates the current events

melchi

What is a custom title?
Considering everything of that day was not serialized they'd have to have their insanity resolved by the end of a 23 min episode or 45 minute episode.

ACertainPassingUser

Well, one of my potential protagonist has been living in a world that is a mishmash between 90s Japan Magical girl, Power ranger, Giant robot & monsters, and other kids show.

The world is stuck within these 1980-1990 limbo for decades.

Going into sitcom world from the 90s ? Great !

No more monster = No more problem !

Living within japanesee magical show is simply too harsh due to the amount of monsters and destruction happening. Danger is everywhere, even not counting the criminals and daily traffic accident.

Sitcom world on the other hand, is simply just peaceful real life with more repetition upon repetition. The biggest danger is being made fun of in front of camera, which is possible by preserving common sense, being normal and avoid idiotic ideas.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
He'd probably acclimate to the environment he was thrust into. The world works on rules and formulas instead of being chaotic and unforgiving, and no matter how bad the situation, there's usually a happy ending. He'd probably just live there until the season finale where he's thrust back into his world and wonder how he could return.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Anything with civilisation is better than my MCs initial setting.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
>not enjoying 90's sitcoms

Jk

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
I take this thread to my novel, soon, my MC will travel this dimension.
He loves traveling unreal things and the knowledge that's above a mortal's understandings, though he's not a mortal, so he be fine there staying. after exploring the dimension; he's going to leave by breaking the bounds of realities and explore another undiscovered dimensions. His mind is literally immune to anything psychological.

As for my other novel protagonists, only one of them can survive in about 5-6 years straight, while the others lasts 10-50 minutes or longer

Last edited: