Your theory of this evolution tree?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Agreed. But from what I heard, both Digimon and Pokemon uses creatures/deities from myths and folklores. Just happened that creatures from Digimon are fusions of special items and creatures. While Pokemon mostly came from real life species and level up & gender & element evolutions.
Err, I didn't have that differentiation when I was young, all I know was that Digimon can level down and most of them have fuckable high evolutions that gave young boy me and now adult me stiffy while Pokemon is just, Pokemon.

Ps. I will let you guess which anime I liked best.

Then Pokemon started to push into my undiscovered territory with the bunny and damn, a deviant was born that day.

So for my logic, animals to humans will always belong to Digimon. Then some turd on the net said shits like Pokemon and humans were once the same, or at least they fuck with one another for funzy.

LilTV1155

Then Pokemon started to push into my undiscovered territory with the bunny and damn, a deviant was born that day.
A man of culture, indeed.
But I think Zootopia is kinda hot.
So for my logic, animals to humans will always belong to Digimon. Then some turd on the net said shits like Pokemon and humans were once the same, or at least they fuck with one another for funzy.
Dark.
As for animals to humans, there are some superstitions or myths in Asian cultures. If an animal can still live past 100-1000+ years, it can become a humanoid spirit/demon/fairy that can shapeshift or use glamour to blend into the human population.

According to Chinese culture, the people call that creature a Jin (Not Jinn). Jin is not just limited to animals but can include plants and inorganic materials like a stone pipa.

In Japanese culture, that creature tend to fall under Sacred Deity familiars/Youkai/Ayakashi/Youma. Crane Wife is a good example. However, inorganic or hand-crafted items' spirits that gains spirits or humanoid forms falls under Tsukumogami category.

In the Western culture, that falls under Demons regardless or depending on the local regions, could be a benevolent/malevolent monster.

In India with Hinduism, animals called "jiva" have souls due to rebirth cycle.
Most of that is done out of mischief, forbidden love, repaying favor/debt or human predation.
Ah, the anal beads.

I have no idea why that anime and toy existed. The toy that shoots marbles have more sense.
Huh??? Why anal? You would put that in the butt when its name meant "Explode" in Japanese? Who the hell gonna be that poor donkey from crappy Hollywood who got exploded to bloody bits due to someone sticking a dynamite stick in its ass?!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
A man of culture, indeed.
But I think Zootopia is kinda hot.

Dark.
As for animals to humans, there are some superstitions or myths in Asian cultures. If an animal can still live past 100-1000+ years, it can become a humanoid spirit/demon/fairy that can shapeshift or use glamour to blend into the human population.

According to Chinese culture, the people call that creature a Jin (Not Jinn). Jin is not just limited to animals but can include plants and inorganic materials like a stone pipa.

In Japanese culture, that creature tend to fall under Sacred Deity familiars/Youkai/Ayakashi/Youma. Crane Wife is a good example. However, inorganic or hand-crafted items' spirits that gains spirits or humanoid forms falls under Tsukumogami category.

In the Western culture, that falls under Demons regardless or depending on the local regions, could be a benevolent/malevolent monster.

In India with Hinduism, animals called "jiva" have souls due to rebirth cycle.
Most of that is done out of mischief, forbidden love, repaying favor/debt or human predation.

Huh???
Kind of really puts into perspective of how much humans want companions. Or to justify their furry behaviour with transformable fuck buddies. Or to evade the fact that humans are animals when they go feral and start to eat two legged lambs, which by the way, does not just refer to children.

LilTV1155

Kind of really puts into perspective of how much humans want companions. Or to justify their furry behaviour with transformable fuck buddies. Or to evade the fact that humans are animals when they go feral and start to eat two legged lambs, which by the way, does not just refer to children.
Well, there's another way, how an animal can be seen as a Jin. It's your household pets. Zoo animals are included.
Livestock also counts if raised as pets too, but foods don't talk, and most humans don't hear them.
Animals that live around humans and gain human behaviors + intelligence can turn into a Jin because it acts more like a human than its owner or any other feral does.
It's also another way that human create a label for "Bizarre" marked for immediate extermination, when they find things too close to uncanny valley that make thing uncomfortable.

Most of those Jin that are recognized as Demons or Familiars will be killed on the spot. People suspected to be Fox Youkai were burned alive. Witch's Familiars were exterminated to the extreme like black cats, dogs, and etc.
If seen as Fairies/Divine, then considered Sacred or Gods to be worshipped. Ex. Dragon gods, Inari, and etc.
Also got me wondering, why do humans need wood or stone coffins? Are our bodies that toxic or just radioactive?
And really, why is cremation equal to hel punishment or destruction of souls, when yer just freeing up soul and space and killing most of germs?

Last edited: