New profile posts

My classmate who grew up in Italy can't speak our native language as fast or fluently. So, I told her that I will teach her a new word and she was excited. I told her the word not the meaning. She was like "It sounds cute." The word basically means Bastard. I can't. She looked so innocent.
> Finals is today
> Doesn't think about studying much
> Doesn't think about completing projects
> Spent couple of hours merely staring at my Google Docs
> Grades do be failin
> "Why the fuck do I need to make my presentation video good?"
> Been bed-ridden for couple of hours

Yeah, I'm totally fucked!
🥔 ✨ :blob_hide:
my damn tablet broke, the damn charing port just broke, I'm half way there rewriting, almost near the end, it just gone, just gone, this quite inflicted me a pain, slammed my motivation I mean, not only I didn't got that much time considering I got a lot of things to do just to keep myself from starving, the only thing that's keeping me from doing a back flip down into the last floor belly flop style. Mannnnn
Ohhhh first rain of the year in this country huh...

My anxiety is gonna spike again, I can feel it.
There's just something about Nintendo DS game boxes which I can't describe. The way it looks, the snap as you open it, how the game card pops as you release it from it's confines. It is weirdly nostalgic.
Today, a beggar approached me while I was inside a convenient store. Now, I normally don't have much to say about this kind of encounter as they are kinda commonplace in PH.

Just that... This beggar is a student, properly wearing a uniform and carrying a backpack. :blob_unsure:
My baby brother lost his band short that he just told us he needs for tomorrow. The whole house is upturning things.
Tsuru
Tsuru
1) Ask him to remember what he did / walk
2) Very like can't remember, so ask him to WALK BACK everything he did (+Bonus effect if he re-emulate past thinking/situation/conversations)
3) Dont forget to check very obvious (bed, table) or very weird positions (unpopular furnitures, chair, pocket/the glasses on head animejoke can truly happen)

4) Possibly fell in a corner or under something. Or is covered by something
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Ah, classic~.