New profile posts

So on top of the absolute Mount Everest of life stuff that I have to take care of, 2 big projects for work and other smaller personal projects, the absolute genius me decided to also rewrite my story that's on hiatus, because I'm not satisfied with how it's coming up.

Why am I doing this to myself? :meowsip:
Day 1 of feeding the duck bread to beat the criminal allegations
Guys, i need honest opinion. Do girls in high heels turn you on ? Or you take interest in them more if they do wear it over someone who's in like a normal sandal ?
Dropped second work even though I managed to force myself to read until chp 153. I knew that chp 220 is the end of the arc but I can never stand MC strength grows by time and none of his efforts.
So, I seen you photo, I thought you are the one who know romance the most, so I want to ask you, how do you write romance so sweet you could die.
doravg
doravg
Just imagine an interaction with your best friend. Let the rest sort itself naturally.
MasFaqih
MasFaqih
I can't picture my best friend like that, it will make me puke till I died.
doravg
doravg
No, wait, I didn't mean it like that. Take the easy-going nature, but still put hints about the potential romance. Look, it is hard for me to explain. I am asexual, and I don't have friends anymore. So, I just write about people who have a push and pull dynamic.

Maybe you should ask someone else?