New profile posts

My trans friend is convincing me to go trans and take estrogen cus last night I dream of becoming my female oc

Chat.....
Corty
Corty
Don't. I will say this as honestly as I can. It is fine to be gay, trans, whatever.

But don't ruin your body with hormones. If you start doing it you are going to introduce a change that will affect your health and affect it forever.
Reactions: LuoirM
LuoirM
LuoirM
It is of a man's duty to be dumb
Hans.Trondheim
Hans.Trondheim
Mah dood, you don't need to transition.

You are fine as you are.
Goddamn it. Why did I get another flash of inspiration for a new world-building project? I still got like, 7 others on the shelves! Fuck, 8 now...
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
I mean you can give it away in writing prompt and see who eats it.
BouncyCactus
BouncyCactus
I might do that some days, just to see what folk can come up with. Most of them are just not well-developed enough. I got one that is like, "Polynesian tribal magic system with tattoos", or "Cold War Geopolitics Space Western Spaghetti", or "What do Pigman and Enderman (From Minecraft) civilizations would look like?"
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
The first one, tattoo magic has been done to hell imo, considering it is placed under rune magic/ inscriptions/ enhancement directly on people.

No comment on the second one, I need to study.

I am intrigued by the third but judging pigmen as orcs/ medival bandits.

just putting this here to read later
Last night I had a really weird dream
Read more >
Reactions: Iamnotabot
LuoirM
LuoirM
This dream happened in 2 hours

Because at 7:30AM I woke up from a dream that I was one of my beloved oc on a field trip
And I woke up at 9:30 having this serial killer dream
Anemic_Vampire
Anemic_Vampire
@LuoirM I'm sorry for interrupting you by making a random joke on Death Note character “L”. I deleted my previous comment.
LuoirM
LuoirM
Pat pat, you're forgiven, now plank for 5 hours
Oh, hey. Look who's the little shit having a birthday now.
A curious question for the folks. Do you have a birthday experience that you still remember to this date?
Everything has finally been moved to my new apartment🎉

Enigma can now finally rest in peace-
For now...

:blob_ghost: ˝/\__/\˝
▒▒ (❀○.○) Now I need to unpack...