New profile posts

It still amazes me that taxi drivers used to know an area so well they just knew all the streets.

Kinda like those geo guesser players
Scenario: A person had his memories, personality and consciousness copied at time X. Said copy is then thrown into a time dilation zone two times faster than the original time, eg. original time is passing at n days, time dilation zone is passing at 2n days.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Then after a time period in the original time, the person is once again brought back to have the copy's experience in the zone pasted on, not superimpose, back into his mind.

Question: What is the expected result?
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Because in SAO, the whole time dilation thing is done when MC consciousness is one world at a time. In Re:Hamster and some other works, when memories merge, they don't often have too much difference in time, just their view now splintered.
In relation to chapter length, I don't like long chapters in web novel format. It doesn't work well with scrolling. Most of the time (not always) I will avoid WNs with average chapter length that gets into 5-6k
>Be me
>Spinning long spaghetti noodles like nunchuks in the kitchen
>Boss walks in
>Look of disappointment
>Boss walks out
>I still have a job
Our cat’s kidneys aren’t working and we will probably have to put him to sleep tomorrow. Hopefully today isn’t too painful for him. His meow sounds different, and we couldn’t give him medicine for his gums…
I won my first even game of the day! Lost six and deranked twice…