New profile posts

2 years ago I broke my nose by sneezing so hard while sitting that I Kneecapped myself in the nose...
That was the second time I broke my nose in a stupid way by sneezing the first time I sneezed so hard while walking to the bathroom I slammed my face straight into the doorframe
Reminded of.

Xianxia.
Or any CNs. Shouldnt have big boobs.

1) A english novel
(forgot name, previously popular in RR, with MC not feeling right in modern life and die and reincarnate as shota dragon of an egg, with a FL (same situation) soulmate to cultivate in a stratum-like multi-realm world)
said : FL had big boobs, attracting eyes which isnt the norm as any cultivator doesnt need "fat"

2) Asian's size
Oh, hey! My old illustrations that went missing 3 years ago :blobtaco:
*Opens the folder*
*Looks at pile of garbage inside*
*Fights the urge to put it all in the shredder*
*Adds to "redraw pile" instead*
Nevermind :blob_neutral:
:blob_neutral:
Okay, I know it's been over a month since I last updated VR!, but I come to you now with another installment! I've been working on two chapters at the same time for VR! last month, so expect the next chapter very soon. Anyway, enjoy, fellas!

Finally dropped the castrated work.

It got cut off at c432 and I can't even reach it, I dropped at c399 even though I got tired by c150, sick by c200, skipping passed c250 to c350 due to repeating shit and finally quit at c399.

God I hate the shitty system, it made MC too OP is one thing, but it also covered MC's ass with higher level foes by giving him nukes like candy in Halloween.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Darkest history and POISON

(past me reading cultivatorMC, not revealing his identity to "normalhuman" FL, in-laws betray FL for $ x6, MC saving them x6. them always thinking its thx to "his relations" and not his strength so keep disdain for him, them thinking relationship is op,useless,op,useless--(each time thinking the ones tasked by MC to save them is the "relationship"))
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
+(elder "secret dragon troop" appear, "busy defending borders", not even using 2-3 soldiers to kill corruption in cities, BUT SOMEHOW elder summon like 200 soldiers full guns, with even armored cars, in 1call to shoot MC (=highest elder in past)) in 30mins
+ (HIDDEN CULTIVAT SOCIETY APPEAR ! then a arrogant young master appear, ALONE, ofc each time "MC x realm (upping each time),can beat him"/ dropped)
Voidiris
Voidiris
I feel like you are lulling me into perform noble deeds like volunteering my time or worse, finish writing my damned story.
lmao I'm a hedonist that believes we only do things we desire, go and ask the dragon when you want that, I simply tell the truth that I have observed, it's satisfying to see numbers go up and even more pleasurable to like the process.
At this rate, I sincerely believe if I ever get to 30 years old I'd be a predator.