New profile posts

I've been having dreams lately or at least remembering them when I wake up which is weird since for years i didn't

No periods because I'm a rebel
So, the most traumatizing thing happened today. There was a guy in the other class who was relieving himself, in public, in the open field, and was caught in 4k.
Oh my fucking god.

I need to rant a bit.

Due to it being a legal issue, I can't say too much.

Just know that the jist is that years ago, due to my financial status, I was able to get some assistance in a case that I know darnest I can't fight without money. Guess what just happened barely minutes ago?

OMFG.
Maria:"I believe that modern robots will be more intelligent and replace humans in many dangerous jobs."
Tim:"[...]"
A. That's just what I think of course
B. That sounds interesting
C. That's a good idea
D. Why not? Believe me!
Help me English question for test.
"When writing an essay, Peter always writes [...] than his friends."
A. Slower
B. More slowly
C. Slowest
D. The most slow
BouncyCactus
BouncyCactus
'Slower' is a comparative adjective, which modifies the object 'Peter'. 'More slowly' is an adverb, which modifies the verb 'writes'. Using A will make the sentence into a comparison between Peter and his friends while using B simply describes Peter's writing speed.
Reinaislost
Reinaislost
The second one indicates that he writes slowly, as in, not very fast compared to his friends, while in the first one, it could mean that he takes a slower, relaxed pace (out of his own violation). Both are correct, I think, but your teacher probably meant the second.
BouncyCactus
BouncyCactus
(although, in the States, not many people would use More Slowly, but Slower, because it just rolls off the tongue better, and it gets the general point across. And the point of language is to communicate, so, practice-wise, it ain't no matter. (Ain't is not grammatically correct, and so is no matter. But people use it all the damn time anyway.)
Can we make being gay more accessible for the straight
Tsuru
Tsuru
But i am very against, sexual acts without relationships.

Also Nothing is 100% efficient for protection.

So please don't. My mechanical conscience would hurt if you go there and have troubles later on.
LuoirM
LuoirM
For you babe, I'm not going to fuck around without a relationship.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Too bad
The watch told me it was 2:27 AM. The hazy light of the streetlights barely illuminated the lonely road that stretches for, seemingly, eternity. It was a familiar stretch of road that was ingrained in my childhood. I twisted the throttle, and the old lady beneath coughed to life. She was my dad's old ride, and before that, my grandpa's first motorcycle.
BouncyCactus
BouncyCactus
I grew up on her back, and she was my childhood. She was scrapped not long after I turned twelve, her old age has caught up to her. It was only in this dreamscape that I could return to her comfort, and take a stroll down the memory lanes. Last night was one of the few goodnight in months, and suddenly, I am craving a street-side bowl of hủ tiếu.
GoodPerson
GoodPerson
Oh, nostalgia.

Reminds me of my toys.
Why do people get old? It's so weird
Tsuru
Tsuru
Reason, asians LIVE VERY LONGER, beside DNA, is simply bc of "lot of hot water(tea)"
My cpu is lazy to cite all the benefits....

And "happy"
Well. There are old people in the past, that lived until 100, despite drinking/eating-greasy/smoke/sexing, NONSTOP.
+decade(s) ago, it was quite half common-saying, "smiling make you live longer"
+ villains live longer

That is it. Hot water + happy
Gryphon
Gryphon
@GoodPerson Well, in a way, all of life is about recycling. People die, are buried, and their corpse provides nutrients to the surrounding life, which then leads to healthier and mightier vegetation and wildlife, which we then eat to live and reproduce, until one day we become the nutrients for the earth.
Tsuru
Tsuru
One person with a private jet, in a year
have more CO2 emission
than the whole ROMAN EMPIRE existence (with hundreds/thousands forges and fires everyday for living and weaponizing)