Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Maybe try a mullet?
Ah, I just don't like short hair because I have early onset baldness and a shorter cut just makes it look more visible...

Which is why I have bellow shoulder length hair.
I want my onee-san... :blob_pat_sad:
One day, boy...

Also goddamn like limit...
confiscates like from Kamui
Wait sis-con?
give to Ohko
I know, but it's hard to maintain beards right
They are, indeed... Which is why I often cut my beard often but it just grows back if I'm not trimming daily.
I'm from South America but I currently live in Spain.
Oh!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Ah, I just don't like short hair because I have early onset baldness and a shorter cut just makes it look more visible...

One day, boy...

give to Ohko

They are, indeed... Which is why I often cut my beard often but it just grows back if I'm not trimming daily.

Oh!
:blob_aww: Long hair!

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
basically his dream job is being a gigolo
I mean, I wish... My limit is MILF. Going into GILF territory is a bit too much for this degenerate...

One day, boy...

give to Ohko

Oh!
Oi! Don't steal my likes!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I just let mine grow till I need to cut it as I'm still at home, though it'll be a pain in college
I've been doing this, but it's hard to maintain so I'm considering just getting rid of it...
Oi! Don't steal my likes!
They're being collectivized!
You could always make a second account and switch to it when you run out of likes :blob_evil:
N-No, bad Ohko!
:blob_aww: Long hair!
My sister wants to cut it so maybe not for long!

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
So how much would you have to be paid to go on a date with a stranger? :blob_hide:
At this point, I would pay to have a date... Tinder, bumble and other dating apps have become trash where I lived. They are simply bot nests rn... Even though I have gotten a few matches, I have never gone on a date here... :blob_catflip:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
*Palpatine's voice* dew it.
I have so many stories that I start but don’t finish :blob_teary:

I think if I did it though, I would want to make it a much older man (like a character @Way’s age). So something borderline creepy but still entirely SFW

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I have so many stories that I start but don’t finish :blob_teary:

I think if I did it though, I would want to make it a much older man (like a character @Way’s age). So something borderline creepy but still entirely SFW
I mean I like josei so the premise of something like this spun seriously really fascinates me. Like the pressure of having a sugar daddy that you’re entirely financially dependent on because you’re not a citizen of this new universe (undocumented/illegal immigrant).

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I mean I like josei so the premise of something like this spun seriously really fascinates me. Like the pressure of having a sugar daddy that you’re entirely financially dependent on because you’re not a citizen of this new universe (undocumented/illegal immigrant).
A mexican woman and Trump get reincarnated in the same world. (101 how to get banned in SH) :blob_joy: