Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

Can't say I ever liked yanderes in general, so... Not really. At most my first forum RP character was a bit clingy over her husband... But definitely not close to being a yandere.

I don't even like yandere love interests in Otome Games, so... Welp.
I don't really like yanderes either. They're honest to god so annoying and they don't even respect people's space. They're creepy too!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Nooo! Don't fall for the dark side! >.<
Don't worry, I won't succumb so easily...
You cant always rely on other people and things for stuff like that!!
Ain't that the truth :blob_no:

Though having some healthy trust on other people, specially an editor, can be good tbh

fyrre

What types of RPs has fyrre done in the past?
I once played as a queen in a fantasy setting. It was fun for a few days until I noticed I was getting ignored. It was a freestyle roleplay with roles, you could just join in and pick a role as long as you were suitable for the position.

Another one I can remember was I played as a scientist/researcher whose ship had crashed on an alien planet along with other crewmates. Became inactivity pretty quickly though.

Most roleplays I've joined either died because it was becoming inactive or I just got ignored and no one was responding to me.

BB_Tensei

:sweat_smile:
Well...I have no idea how often I'll be posting them since I'm gonna be thinking of my second entry for the BL Autumn anthology.
>w<

X
Yo Nah

Btw you are properly writing the chapters you report at the reception desk, right?

Reactions: Way

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I once played as a queen in a fantasy setting. It was fun for a few days until I noticed I was getting ignored. It was a freestyle roleplay with roles, you could just join in and pick a role as long as you were suitable for the position.

Another one I can remember was I played as a scientist/researcher whose ship had crashed on an alien planet along with other crewmates. Became inactivity pretty quickly though.

Most roleplays I've joined either died because it was becoming inactive or I just got ignored and no one was responding to me.
Sound like a circle jerk to me, with you side lined....
But you got us now!

As a first timer, this is fun to interacted with people through RP and stuff! Imma stick around for a longgggg time

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@Leegood's Otome roleplay looked really fun. I wish I had been on the forum when it first started. :blob_pout:
Mmmmmmm, well, it lasted a really small amount of time, so... Well, that was that~
Ah...sadly it kind of got derailed tremendously, thus died.
'-'

X
Didn't it kinda die because Lee-chan disappeared super quick? *tilts head*

*pat pat pat* Being ignored is always sad... T.T

Death for inactivity is one of the most RP death causes... The other being GM becoming too busy with RL and having no time to maintain the game.
Sound like a circle jerk to me, with you side lined....
But you got us now!

As a first timer, this is fun to interacted with people through RP and stuff! Imma stick around for a longgggg time
Have fun! ^^)/