Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Generik0

For this quest, would it be partially considered as a party quest due to it involving your character?
If so, would a freestyle rp need to be done, or not?
:blob_frown:
I'm trying to think whether I want to do this, or not.
Still undecided.
or

X
I was about to disband the quest anyways. Since my NPC character is going to deal with it...

I intend to make a new one that would include more on negotiations rather than exploration.

Way

Interestingly we don't have many battle-capable characters this time around~
Half a blessing- it's good to see variety in characters, though it's kinda silly when most of them aren't candidates for certain raid-style quests in here xD

Leegood

@Leegood's Otome roleplay looked really fun. I wish I had been on the forum when it first started. :blob_pout:

Ah...sadly it kind of got derailed tremendously, thus died.
'-'

X

Mmmmmmm, well, it lasted a really small amount of time, so... Well, that was that~

Didn't it kinda die because Lee-chan disappeared super quick? *tilts head*

*pat pat pat* Being ignored is always sad... T.T

Death for inactivity is one of the most RP death causes... The other being GM becoming too busy with RL and having no time to maintain the game.

Have fun! ^^)/

xx) I got too wishy-washy and with the job I had at the time anything negative was amplified by 100x due to my stress levels so I got scared of the roleplay and stopped going over it since I just wanted to go home and just forget about everything.

Though I admit I should have posted something about it in the thread instead of running away now with this tiny episode of hindsight I'm experiencing.

Way

I might throw Audriana into this because not once have I spoken in Butterfly Chat or Freestyle RP.
Wait...how would she get involved?!

...Honestly aside from Eochaidh and Haxa's characters most of the other characters are either fresh isekai victims or in the case of one TEU, an engineer with no degree but one kid xD

This is geniunely pretty funny

fyrre

...Honestly aside from Eochaidh and Haxa's characters most of the other characters are either fresh isekai victims or in the case of one TEU, an engineer with no degree but one kid xD

Listen!!! She can hire guards/mages or whatever to come to protect her and the party!!!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

*points at her own character who's been in the army for 31 years*
'-'

X

Way

Listen!!! She can hire guards/mages or whatever to come to protect her and the party!!!
But why would she be there?! A reason is important! Maybe something system something, fainting something something?!
It isn't slandering if it's true!!
Nay! Am not shady! A claim without conjecture!
*points at her own character who's been in the army for 31 years*
'-'

X
I'm talking about those in the group quest xD

fyrre

scrnli_7_20_2021_9-31-11 PM.png

Should we really be surprised that @GodlyKamui's stories are in the similar series section?