The Street Writer topics have been published.

D

Deleted member 57675

Then why didn't you do that?
Wha if the second prompt was a bl writing prompt, would you prefer that than the first one? What makes you think you would like the second?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
The idea to allow a veto once per round was dropped when we transitioned from the idea of using five random tags + genre to a prompt.

See above, and even if we are inclined to take @AliceShiki 's advice for future rounds, your attitude throughout all of this has been entirely unacceptable.
Someone like you really shouldn't be running anything. I would recommend you remove him from your moderation team @TheDerpieGod
What if the second prompt was a bl writing prompt? Would you prefer that than the first one?
Gross but I could make it funny and extremely offensive

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Yeah, but now instead of being just stupid it's boring and stupid.

Not stupid, ADVANCED
Well thats just the first two paragraphs. What I have planned will easily bring at least 6k words out of this prompt. I got a whole fight scene planned out and everything. This is just the settup.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Someone like you really shouldn't be running anything. I would recommend you remove him from your moderation team @TheDerpieGod

🤷‍♂️ If Derpie wants me to step down, then I will. Though you would not be allowed back in.

D

Deleted member 57675

Surprisingly @Psycholor has more patience than some others already. He was at least polite to you even when you were "trying to informing them of mental deformities they should be checking" and they have tried to remain civil for a good chunk of this thread before you pissed them off.

I get the feeling you're just saying Derpie to remove Pyscholor because you think DerpieGod is easy to push over on certain topics.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
🤷‍♂️ If Derpie wants me to step down, then I will. Though you would not be allowed back in.
Not your decision
Surprisingly @Psycholor has more patience than some others already. He was at least polite to you even when you were "trying to informing them of mental deformities they should be checking" and they have tried to remain civil for a good chunk of this thread before you pissed them off.
This is a flat out lie lol

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
TBH the drama on this thread is probably going to be more entertaining for me than the writing itself (since I love forum drama but not actually being in it).

I used to lurk in many different forums without posting just to read.

Anyway my last post on the topic.
—————
Question about the contest:

How much reader interest do you think is needed for it to be a success to do it again?

How much smut do you anticipate will be in the current writers prompts? As a reader I’m probably going to vote for who is smuttier.
If you want to call something retarded, please leave a one-star review on my story 😇
Are you fishing 1 stars?

D

Deleted member 57675

Not your decision
Exactly. You know they won't budge. You want the host to budge, because you think they are very easy to sway.
This is a flat out lie lol
Shall I pull out all the evidence?

The first thing you did was -
Call them a retard. Then a child. This was on discord. Before you went to rant on the forum.

Meanwhile, it wasn't until page 4 of this actual thread they told you to fuck off bud.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Exactly. You know they won't budge. You want the host to budge, because you think they are very easy to sway.

Shall I pull out all the evidence?

The first thing you did was -
Call them a retard. Then a child. This was on discord. Before you went to rant on the forum.

Meanwhile, it wasn't until page 4 of this actual thread they told you to fuck off bud.
I was banned for no reason first.

D

Deleted member 57675

I was banned for no reason first.
You directly messaged a mod and called them a retard. Stop lying through your teeth kid. I was also there when a few others on the discord who all thought you were rude af.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Damn. How could people NOT know who Chuck Norris is?

Also, that's just hilarious. Dude pulled a pro-gamer move :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This guy gets it. Except the Chuck part that is cringe.