The Street Writer topics have been published.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh and for the person whos keep giving the angry reacts...
Thanks I feel like I'm racking up earning my react points my on the forum. On my way to a 1000 reacts yo! ;)
Ah, sadly, this doesn't quite work. Angry Reacts don't count towards you React Count.

I couldn't find the list of points each react gives on Scribblehub, but I found the default numbers on Xenforo's main site, and I'm fairly sure Tony did not change the defaults.

Also, I decided to check my own reaction score just in case:

a.jpg

8200 + 166 + 747 = 9113, which is my score. The Wows, Sads and Angrys are ignored for it.

So yeah... You can't farm reaction score by making people angry, I'm afraid. You'll have to get them to like, love or laugh at your content instead~

D

Deleted member 57675

Lol, completely different kinds of kicks. But I like your spirit young padawan!
B-but bologna actually tastes good thu imo...lol
Chick Norrus? I know him! He's the Swedish guy who made Minecraft
Chick? Ah didn't know he genderbends now too.
Man, what’s this thread turned into?
After a few bars, everything is turning into a bit dizzy with a few slurring of words. By the time you wake up tomorrow you can look at the new chaos.
Ah, sadly, this doesn't quite work. Angry Reacts don't count towards you React Count.

I couldn't find the list of points each react gives on Scribblehub, but I found the default numbers on Xenforo's main site, and I'm fairly sure Tony did not change the defaults.

View attachment 13702

8200 + 166 + 747 = 9113, which is my score. The Wows, Sads and Angrys are ignored for it.

So yeah... You can't farm reaction score by making people angry, I'm afraid. You'll have to get them to like, love or laugh at your content instead~
;) ik bud. I'm just pulling someone's leg.

Amok

grblbrbl

View attachment 13702

a sad emote pushed me up in points or trophies or whatever so maybe it does count?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
a sad emote pushed me up in points or trophies or whatever so maybe it does count?
Well, maybe the trophy cares about the number of reacts you received and not about your Reaction Score. I can't say I'm 100% sure of how the reaction-related trophies work.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

As an added addendum, I have to say: it was terrible.

Your prompt is: Dragons, an ancient race of myth and legend. Now all but extinct, the sole survivor of that ancient race is reaching the end of its life. How does it feel? What was the point? Why did it turn out this way?

Your prompt is: The world's greatest assassin has been given his next assignment. Normally they would carry out their orders without question, there's just one problem: their new mark just so happens to be their own child.

@Lloyd 's prompt ---> Your prompt is: Truck-kun's latest mark is going to be problematic. After recruiting dozens of heroes to defeat demon lords across time and space, the most recent client god has requested the ultimate lifeform: Chuck Norris.

Your prompt is: The newest season of Ancient Warriors is using some unique technology. Time travel and cloning have allowed them to finally answer the question of who is stronger? Knight vs Samurai, now with real figures pulled directly from history!

Your prompt is: You are a time traveler; every time you blink, you move a random amount of time forward or backward in time.

Your prompt is: Two old friends, two ideologies. Once in agreement, now at odds. A warmonger and a pacifist must reconcile their differences, or convert the other to their side. (edited)

Your prompt is: A lone survivor of their ship's crew trying to get back to a friendly port, while avoiding their terrible pursuer.

Your prompt is: Throughout all of time, almost every person who made a noteworthy change in the direction of history; Genghis Khan, Napoleon, George Washington, Winston Churchill, and many more, has actually been the same immortal wearing different faces. Now, the time has come for them to move again. It is time to buy Twitter.

It wasn't just Lloyd who's fucked. I can count at least four guys who got terrible prompts in comparison with the others. There's no quality control whatsoever. I can tell it isn't the same guy who made all the prompts, or at least the same guy in the right headspace.

You cannot sit down and tell me it's fair to give one guy a prompt to discuss reptilian mortality and extinction and another guy some cheap Deadliest Warrior premise. Some are just lazy, like that lone ship survivor, or the two old friends' opposing ideology. Competition or not, these are some of the best/worst prompts I've seen.

The prominent subject in question got the absolute worst of it all, in my opinion. I don't agree with his methods of opposition but I can certainly empathize. I'd feel fucked over too if I joined a writing exercise only to get a meme of a prompt while my peers get some deep premise laden with potential.

Of course, a good enough writer would make even the most outlandish premise into gold but speaking on average terms, no. Even as a joke, no.

It shouldn't end like this but well, when you set up your rickety framed writing event like this, give prompts that heavily contrast in thought and quality, and give the worst out of the bunch to the guy who's most known in the forums for letting his thoughts known unfiltered, one way or another, you can see the paved road leading to hell already.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Yoo... what just happen here....
Lloyd didn't like his prompt, and threw a bitch fit. Then after being timed out, he sent gamer words to a mod (me) via dm. He got banned and decided to 'tard out on the forum.

Askun

I will say, as competitors... this kind of things is bound to happen. Lloyd situation could be handle better in my opinion. But as I sleeping when the whole ordeal happen. I don't know much of it. Prior to it happening though, Lloyd already throwing tantrum. But I take that as a joke. And I respond about him speed running beings ban. I am surprise he actually really get ban.
BTW that's justy honest opinion... please take it kindly.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I will say, as competitors... this kind of things is bound to happen. Lloyd situation could be handle better in my opinion. But as I sleeping when the whole ordeal happen. I don't know much of it. Prior to it happening though, Lloyd already throwing tantrum. But I take that as a joke. And I respond about him speed running beings ban. I am surprise he actually really get ban.
BTW that's justy honest opinion... please take it kindly.
Perhaps, in hindsight sight, it is distinctly possible that I reacted so strictly because it was Lloyd, and I know what an asshat he is.

If I had caved in to his demands, then he would view it as a sign of weakness and proceed to walk all over the contest.

With another contestant, I might have been more understanding... To late now though.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Perhaps, in hindsight sight, it is distinctly possible that I reacted so strictly because it was Lloyd, and I know what an asshat he is.

If I had caved in to his demands, then he would view it as a sign of weakness and proceed to walk all over the contest.

With another contestant, I might have been more understanding... To late now though.
Discrimination!
Lloyd didn't like his prompt, and threw a bitch fit. Then after being timed out, he sent gamer words to a mod (me) via dm. He got banned and decided to 'tard out on the forum.
You gave me a bad prompt on purpose because you don't like me.