There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Agentt

Thighs
Me? I chose to put random names to prolong the inevitable.

Though for the fourth question? I answered that one honestly
Ugh...where is phyx when you need her...
Make a list of most sus to least sus and explain why they are there. Gut feeling is fine

Hasty

Me? I chose to put random names to prolong the inevitable.

Though for the fourth question? I answered that one honestly
it is not inevitable

Just tell us why you find atleast 1 other player other than you sus.
if it makes sense you might be saved

Amok

grblbrbl
@Leficios: Ok you greened Blob. So what about Myst/Macha? Any reads?

There's sixteen hours left. If you're town and you can convince me of it, and if @Maze_Runner isn't online by day end or if anyone else acts sus af, i can change the vote. don't throw a town lynch just cos u can't find an answer, unless ur yandere/lov ; )

Wysillesthal

We can look at who lynched who and make deductions >.>

I am not good at this. I am just a child who is waiting for her own homework
I'm that one student waiting for you to finish the homework so I can copy it :blob_popcorn:

Amok

grblbrbl
@PeacefulMyst I've seen u read greyblob but there's nothing else: What do you think about Leficios? WHy are you happy to trust them and suggest they vote for greyblob? What's your take on Hasty and iampsyx's posts?

Macha

Not a Klutz
I still feels the afk people to be the most sus. It's not the first time a mafia/wolf/yandere wins by going under the radar and not doing anything.

Amok

grblbrbl
I still feels the afk people to be the most sus. It's not the first time a mafia/wolf/yandere wins by going under the radar and not doing anything.
i mean totally i think if there's 2 hours left and @Maze_Runner has done nothing i'll change my vote, but if they're town leficios will prob still be my vote D2

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
@PeacefulMyst I've seen u read greyblob but there's nothing else: What do you think about Leficios? WHy are you happy to trust them and suggest they vote for greyblob? What's your take on Hasty and iampsyx's posts?
Lefi: I think he's a lover. Althout its only a slight suspicion because of the chat message at the start. As for why I'm happy to trust them, That was only a joke. As for why I want him to vote greyblob? Coz I think greyblob is the yandere.

Hasty and iampsyx: Their posts are the only that are keeping me caught up to who is sus

D

Deleted member 58005

@Leficios: Ok you greened Blob. So what about Myst/Macha? Any reads?

There's sixteen hours left. If you're town and you can convince me of it, and if @Maze_Runner isn't online by day end or if anyone else acts sus af, i can change the vote. don't throw a town lynch just cos u can't find an answer, unless ur yandere/lov ; )
In that case, I'd like to say all my posts here were my poor attempts at humor, my panicky attempts at staying alive, or just pure curiosity.

The original post that had suspicions on me I believe was the "where is the chat". I'll admit I didn't fully read Agentt's rules on the earlier post and must've missed it.

My one post where I threw the two people I mentioned under the bus, was merely something to get the suspicions off of me. (I worded that weirdly)

I've yet to have long interactions with anyone here so I don't think I should be voted out immediately for a few slip ups.

Amok

grblbrbl
Lefi: I think he's a lover. Althout its only a slight suspicion because of the chat message at the start. As for why I'm happy to trust them, That was only a joke. As for why I want him to vote greyblob? Coz I think greyblob is the yandere.

Hasty and iampsyx: Their posts are the only that are keeping me caught up to who is sus
ok

Amok

grblbrbl
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha: IdiotinPajamas
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Leficios: 2
Greyblob : 1
Macha: 1
IdiotinPajamas: 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Amok

grblbrbl
Ok i see IdiotInPajamas is also still awol.

@Leficios i might still vote 4 u, imma reserve judgement for now.

Macha

Not a Klutz
I'm going to need a bag of ice to treat the useless organs known as my brain after this, but this is the result of my unhealthy attempt of rational thinking. When I think, I starts to question things:
• How many classmates/yandere/lovers are there? If the baddies comes in pairs then the silence of both Idiot and Maze puts them on negative light.