Number of votes

Leficios: 3
Greyblob : 1
Macha: 2

Majority is reached at 6
Timer
I voted for @PeacefulMyst

Wysillesthal

@Wysillesthal any thoughts on the current state of the thread?
I honestly don't want to say so many things or I'll run out of topic for the next day, assuming I survive the night. Silence can either be clueless or being suspicious. But I'll believe that more things to discuss will eventually present itself.

I'll just list the people I thought are suspicious.
Leficios: I suspect him as either Yandere or Lovers, but if his confusion is genuine, that leave him as Yandere because their chat are only available at night if I got that right. I can't come up with positive conclusion because of his unwillingness to elaborate/investigate, and still no valid reason as to why he chose me.

greyblob: He's one mysterious blob, I had a thought that he aims the experienced players (You & iampsyx) after he shifted his vote to you. He's quite clear now but still in the list nonetheless.

PeacefulMyst: After he claimed as Teacher my suspicion of him gradually decreased. If he did that, the Yandere may not kill him thinking it was just diversion, and maybe targeting you, iampsyx, Macha, or Amok.

Do you want to see the rest? But I'll do it later, I need to do something.

tbh I thought it would be too obvious to be myst but I'm not so sure anymore
@Agentt here here boy, change my vote to myst

Agentt

Thighs
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob: PeacefulMyst
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Leficios
Maze_Runner: Peacefulmyst
Macha: Lefios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Macha: 1
Peacefulmyst: 2

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Vote List Day 1

Amok:
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Leficios
Maze_Runner: Peacefulmyst
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Majority is reached at 6
Timer
wrong version
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
greyblob: Macha
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner
Leficios
iampsyx:

Number of votes

Leficios: 2
Greyblob : 2

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Agentt

Thighs
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner: PeacefulMyst
Leficios
iampsyx:

Number of votes

Leficios: 2
Greyblob : 2

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I want to change my vote to break the tie, but fuck it well whatever this game is gonna be over if grey blob and lefi are the imposta

Macha

Not a Klutz
I want to change my vote to break the tie, but fuck it well whatever this game is gonna be over if grey blob and lefi are the imposta
Isn't that a good thing? We can start a new game with special roles!

Hasty

I honestly don't want to say so many things or I'll run out of topic for the next day, assuming I survive the night. Silence can either be clueless or being suspicious. But I'll believe that more things to discuss will eventually present itself.

I'll just list the people I thought are suspicious.
Leficios: I suspect him as either Yandere or Lovers, but if his confusion is genuine, that leave him as Yandere because their chat are only available at night if I got that right. I can't come up with positive conclusion because of his unwillingness to elaborate/investigate, and still no valid reason as to why he chose me.

greyblob: He's one mysterious blob, I had a thought that he aims the experienced players (You & iampsyx) after he shifted his vote to you. He's quite clear now but still in the list nonetheless.

PeacefulMyst: After he claimed as Teacher my suspicion of him gradually decreased. If he did that, the Yandere may not kill him thinking it was just diversion, and maybe targeting you, iampsyx, Macha, or Amok.

Do you want to see the rest? But I'll do it later, I need to do something.
Take your time

since these three are your susses and these three are currently tied who would you vote between them three?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Isn't that a good thing? We can start a new game with special roles!
yeah. I can survive if i change the votes to lefi but eh I can take both grey and lefi down who are prob mafia or neutral. If the impostor is one of the inactive ones, theyll die anyways. basically this game will be over after this. However, if theres a Yandere/lover amoung the ones who have been active...

Agentt

Thighs
yeah. I can survive if i change the votes to lefi but eh I can take both grey and lefi down who are prob mafia or neutral. If the impostor is one of the inactive ones, theyll die anyways. basically this game will be over after this. However, if theres a Yandere/lover amoung the ones who have been active...
Which is why don't be hasty killing people.

Hasty

Actually,
if your sus on him decreased why is he on this list? And you said yandere wont kill him but aim me, psyx, mach or amok. Does this mean you think he is a lover? and how does this relate to him being sus? :blob_cookie: